15 days till im finally in Colorado!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Boa, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Well the Boa finally did it, Ill be living in Brighton Co. starting September 30th. IT was a little over 3 years ago I got raided for the last time here in Wisconsin. I paid my dues sat my time and now its time to head to the promise land. I cant wait for the beautiful sights, wonderful people, and obviously the freedom to get back into the hobby I love sooooooo much. Ive been trying to stay away from GK since my last run in with the cops just cause every time I come on here all I see is beautiful plants. Well hopefully within a month or so Ill be back in and producing some of them beautiful plants.

So how has everyone been? I see alot of new faces, and alot of the old. I have alot of catchin up to do and hope to be back on here 24/7 like I was before. Well glad to be back lets get this party started hahaha :pimp:

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Nice one Boa!

The next GK meet n greet is at Boas place everyone!:tvlaugh:

Good to hear your gonna get back to what you enjoy man! Kinda envious cos i long to get back to my grow game but i just cant risk it being the sole carer for my kid,nothings worth that risk. Thats why i need to hurry up and find a wife haha,so i can get back to growing ASAP. Almost feel sorry for whoever i eventually settle down with cos im looking for a live in babysitter,housemaid and person to water the plants:roll:

How did the yard sale go? What strains first on the 'growlist' then:ponder:

3. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Yard sale went great made over $500 and then gave a bunch of stuff away. Now on the strains im going to grow I have no Idea man. Been so long since Ive paid attention to them that I have to look into it. It was hard no joke, I popped back in from time to time and then with having certain friends on FB posting pics man it was tempting to try another grow. BUT I have two beautiful daughters now and a wife that wont take no bullshit anymore. Hopefully Useless will chime in and I can get some killer strains off him. But I will be close to Rocky as well and will be meeting up with him within the first week of being there. Maybe he can get my hands on some clones or something. My Cousin lives in northern Denver and grew his first set of babies outdoors. Did pretty damn good too if I say so myself. I have LOTs of plans like greenhouse aquapontics for veggies and what not maybe try a few MJ plants in the system as well. I want to try an outdoor winter grow this year for sure, along with atleast 2 1k watt hps's in a sealed room inside. LOTS going on as I said lol. Might even get me a few chickens lol...

4. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

And yes if you guys want I could potentially host the next meet n greet. Might do it up in the mountains tho if you guys are down. That would be really cool for sure...

5. The Tron

The Tron ONE MAN GANG

We are SOO glad to hear from you, and glad you had the patience to sit through your issues and now you are moving on to a better place. :goodjob:

Be safe and keep us posted when you start up, good luck in CO, and we might add - please look for HIGH ground, with few trees to pitch your tent.

Floods and fires are a bitch right now, just momma nature doing her thing.

6. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Man it's going to be nice to grow legally. Congrates on the move Boa :bravo:

7. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Congrats Boa. Your long wait is almost over. Glad you got and are getting your shit together. Good job. Trouble can be hard to ditch. :coool:

8. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

AP Its very hard to get ahold of Rocky period lol, But I will let him know as soon as I talk to him.

Mr. GJ hell yeah it will be and I will be doing it as big as I can go. Honestly id like to talk to you about a few things if you ever have time. I think your on my FB page right? Its kinda easier to chat that way if you have time...

LV Thx my man, and yes that shit is really hard to get off your ass once you get into it...

9. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Congrats man. I know you have been working hard to get there!

10. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Happy for ya man. It'll be great to have you back here at GK.

11. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Thx guys... MAn its like waiting to get out of jail lmao... 14.5 days lol!!!

:BangHead::coolbounce:

12. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Good luck Boa are you all setup with work & a place to live-Bud

13. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

We have a pretty nice 4 bedroom 3 level attached garage and pretty nice yard. Has a little stream that runs along the back side with government owned property right behind us. I work for myself for the most part and kinda have a few jobs inline just have to get there to bid them out ( I own my own construction biz). The wife is looking for a nice job and is pretty good at what she does so im sure that will work out great. We are also splitting the house with her parents which are surprisingly some of the coolest older folks I have ever met and honestly couldnt have asked for better In-Laws then them. They are very ok with me growing my plants and even said I could grow their 6 plants each but might not use it at all. For those that dont know Colorado has the legal limit set at 6 plants ( 3 budding 3 veg) and 1 oz of dried herb. I will be "Classified a Coloradoan" as soon as I have my drivers license. Once I have my ID I can go schedule an appointment with a doc and hopefully get my med card with a higher plant count ( honestly going to tell the doc I dont want to smoke that much herb, Id rather vape or do dabs and eat the edibles, which classifies you to get more budding plants). IT sucks with me having 2 felonies for growing bud I most likly wont be able to work for a dispensary. Who knows maybe I can figure a legal way how to sell my herbs...:pimp:

14. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Right on brother! :thumbs-up: Sorry you had trouble, but now you sound way stoked and on track!

Glad to have you around again! :beerchug: