1st attempt at OUTDOORS.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by CanadianDAN, Jun 4, 2006.

1. krondikebar

krondikebar In A Cloud Of Kush Smoke

Hell yea, it looks like it has a while to go still....but it looks dank as hell man!!

2. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Sweet leaf...

Proud of ya' Dan...nice work...may the fruit of yer' labor enlighten.

DC:punk:

3. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

4. CanadianDAN

5. VC Grower

VC Grower Germinated

LOOKIN GOOD DAN! im about to bring mine down within the next week or so.

6. SMARMY

SMARMY Cuban Bee

Are you sure you don't want to let them go for a bit. Those are beauties:love4:

7. CanadianDAN

...........:laughing5:

8. CanadianDAN

9. CanadianDAN

10. CanadianDAN

11. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Should be fine...

...Once again, Dan...bravo...yer' success makes me smile...

...In regards to yer' question 'bout hangin' them thar massive bud-ular units...

...I think you should be fine...just make sure and check them often for possible mold outbreaks...however if the area is well ventilated....you should be fine...if they are touchin' one another, no matter...just kinda respace them often...movin' them around on the hang line often would be best...that is how a friend of mine drys down his outdoor grow yields...seems to work fine for him.

...Btw,watt is the average temp. in that thar room???.

...That in part will be a make or break issue as to how long it takes to dry them puppies down...I would say yer' lookin' at 10-14 daze easily just to acquire drydown...then I would manicure them babes and stick them in Mason Jars...they are cheap enuf...the jars that is...and once in jars...you would need to burp them daily for weeks...to provide a proper setting for da' "cure"...

Good Luck...and again...BRAVO!...:punk:

12. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

and dont touch wet buds with dirty hands!

13. BUD101

BUD101 New Sprout

those buds look great..good job!!!:qgreenjumpers:

14. CanadianDAN

Thanks guys. Ummm daze i think the temperature in the crawlspace is equivelent to the outside temperature, maybe a tad warmer. The fan i have in there is also a heater fan, so i can warm it up, if the cold is a bad thing.

Im off to buy some mason jars tonite. Im gonna need some help carrying em, since im gonna need so many! LOL

Ill be sure to wash my hands before adjusting em. Thanks.

Ill get a temperature check in a bit, i go throw a thermometer in there for an hour or so. I was thinking of maybe laying em in the bottom drawer of my dresser. Its big enough and has nothing in it. PLus its room temp and dry. What you think?

15. wawona

wawona The Trichome Connoisseur

mighty fine haul you got there dan. :punk:

guessing you like this lil thing they call outdoor huh?

enjoy!!!!

16. CanadianDAN

LOL so far hell yeah!!! That is only one of three bushes too! I just dont like how much effort goes into trimming. Well did it alone at 3am so i guess it could be easier. LOL. They have a crazy, mouth watering scent. :blah: :potleaf: :new_Eyecrazy: really skunky but in a light way, not dank.

As they dry though they are loosening up a bit. Guess that comes with going outdoors? no? yes?

I went out and got some MASON JARS. Bought a case of 12. I bought the 1.5L ones. Man theyre huge.

Oh yeah DAZE....the temp in the crawlspace was from 10*C-25*C

or for you americans,,, 50*F-80*F

17. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Nice job, but IMO they look like they could have gone a while longer, you in any rush?

18. CanadianDAN

Well like i said in the story, paranoia hit me, cause i heard people next to my house at 2am whispering, and one of em sounded like someone i know. So i figured i should bring one down, incase when i go to sleep they grab the rest. Ended up being my neighbours son trying to get in his house without waking anyone.

Like i said, just paranoia. The remaining two are filling out nicely! Much more redhairs than the one i already chopped. They will be coming down on the weekend.

19. CanadianDAN

20. CanadianDAN