1st attempt at OUTDOORS.

Discussion in 'The Growkind Gallery' started by CanadianDAN, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Pics are kinda dark, Dan, but we get the idea........

WAY TO GROW!!

:punk:

2. Outdoorchronic

Outdoorchronic Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Whoa man ......WHOAA!! kicking it.I have found that some of the same strains will have diffrent looking buds but all aruond same kinda plant and nugs hard to explain till u see looking awesome tho man

3. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

dan they look great ....but no doubt they would have been at most fatness if u had given them more time.

nice harvest bro.....hows it smellin? YUM!

whats the nuggs smell like? smoke any yet?

peas n carrots:qbluewacko:

4. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

nice work, dan! :thumbsup:

5. trillions of atoms

time to dry those trimmings and make some HASH bro!!!!!!

6. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Yeah i shoulda let em go, but i guess its true you need to learn from tangible experience. I can tell they would been hella nice if i let em go another week, but the new windows are coming soon, so i took em down.

The lighter green shit smell "sweet", like actually sweet. The darker stuff just has a normal smell. Im happy with it. 12oz of smoke means i wont be spending any money for a looooong time. :qbluewacko:

And yea im already working on drying the clippings. I just need to get out and buy a small silkscreen, and ill be good to go.

THANKS GUYS.

7. trillions of atoms

SWEET DOOD- time to hold a gk smoke party!!!!!

8. CanadianDAN

Im just happy im not gonna need to buy weed for a looooong time.

Next time i grow some i gotta not be too eagar and let em go a little longer. Just that little bit beyond when i want to cut em down. Just a little more.

9. CanadianConnection

CanadianConnection Developed Alternating Nodes

growing in Canada

hey Dan... looks good.. you may have been able to go a bit longer, the weather is getting pretty unpredictable in S. ONT right now.. mine are still chuggin away.. had to water them down this a.m. due to frost.. looks like they are ok.. but really.. I/we should be able to grow right to the end of October for sure.....good luck next year........ Enjoy.

10. CanadianDAN

Thanks, and yes now im kinda pissed, cause the pricks who where supposed to be ready to install the windows at the end of september, still havent phoned with an official date yet. So i coulda let my babies go another week or so. Even the weather has been warm here for october.

The other day was like 22*C or 74*F.

So next year, i dont think ill be doing anything in my backyard. Im thinkin of finding a nice spot just outside the city. But i want to go again in the yard, so im kinda not sure what im gonna do yet. Ill tell ya this though, if i do put any in the yard next year, i sure as hell aint planting em in early april. Im gonna plant em kinda late, so they wont be so big next time.

I know i deleted all the pictures i had on this thread, but trust me they were pretty big. Finished off at my shoulder height!!!