2013 Grow - CheeseQuake - Jack The Ripper - Cheese Krush

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

[YOUTUBE]sq1WZn57_gI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
  2. Midnight Garden

[​IMG]

Trying some bondage on the Jack The Ripper, I am trying to get the plants to run horizontal, used to do this years ago for stealth reasons. Just doing it cause I can now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Midnight Garden

q7xTKF-9Gyw

4. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

There are some nice bushes here!

5. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

By next summer, I need to find a decent outdoor strain. A nurse friend and her husband recently bought a few acres out in the middle of corn fields. No 'next door' neighbors! I can walk across the gravel road and I'm in corn :thumbs-up:

Lookin' good MG :thumbs-up:

6. Midnight Garden

Thanks guys. Mr A, that's cool that you can grow in the corn. Just rember that different types of corn have different total times to maturity. You plant at the wrong time and the farmer or his harvester will get it.

Also, I am pretty sure that one of my Cheese Krush is a male. Still not 100% sure yet but it's starting to look that way.

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I already told her to take note of when it's chopped :thumbs-up:

8. Midnight Garden

[YOUTUBE]82URAQ1Ic_4[/YOUTUBE]

9. Discorilla

Nice video and plants! I would love to grow outside.

10. Midnight Garden

Thanks Disco. It's a surreal experience the first time the ghetto bird flies over and you're standing in the garden. Something I don't think I'll ever get used to but it happens all the time. One of the benefits of being in a med state.

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

You get fly overs? How quaint.

12. Midnight Garden

It happens all the time. I got paperwork so they won't mess with me. Feds could for sure but they don' mess around with someone growing a few plants. I stay within my script limit and I'm good.

13. Midnight Garden

[YOUTUBE]G2hQQ_mDSHY[/YOUTUBE]

14. Midnight Garden

Cheesequake

[​IMG]

Cheesequake

[​IMG]

Cheese Krush

[​IMG]

15. Midnight Garden

Getting ready to try something new (for me anyway). For those of you that missed it, I made a greenhouse this summer. I am going to run a couple of different strains in it this winter and see how that works out. I am not sure what strains I am going to put in there yet but I have started several seeds this week. I am planning on putting plants in the greenhouse somewhere between oct 15 and nov 1, it all depends on how cool the days are getting then.

The greenhouse, I'll be finishing the rough in for the door and some airflow windows in the next couple of weeks. I am using 6 mil GreenTek for the covering.

[​IMG]

Cheese Krush - TGA Subcool Cheesequake (m) x Sannies KO Kush F4 (f). Seeds and one plant I already have going outside.

[​IMG]

TGA Subcool Qush - 5 pack of seeds - five of five have sprouted

[​IMG]

TGA Subcool Ripped Bubba - 5 pack of seeds - two of five have sprouted

TGA Subcool Cheesequake - The ones that are in the garden flowering now are just going to get cut down to a few stalks and left in the ground.

[​IMG]

TGA Jack The Ripper - Don't know yet if I am going to continue on with this strain. It has a smell profile like some killing fields I grew and I did not like it. If the smoke is good is the only way I am going to keep it going.

[​IMG]

Killing fields seeds that I made earlier this year. These seeds are from a purple bubblegum smelling pheno I grew back at the beginning of the year. I am looking for purple bubblegum phenos only with these seeds. I'm thinking a purple kf bubblegum and a cheesequake cross.

Green KF pheno from my seeds I have going now

[​IMG]

16. Discorilla

Looking lovely, Midnight!

17. Midnight Garden

I spent a little time today getting my room ready. I re positioned the lights to give more even coverage throughout the room, I got one of the lights off of some sketchy mollies it was hooked to, took down the shelf that the ballasts were on and put the ballasts in the closet and re did some duct work. The next step is to clean the room for mites and pollen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Midnight Garden

Cheese Krush

Cheese Krush

[​IMG]

Cheese Krush

[​IMG]

Cheese Krush

[​IMG]

19. Midnight Garden