2018 greenhouse

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:49 PM.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Its about time i start the thread for the year. I have finally got a cycle going.
    I had a harvest a couple weeks ago and am putting 14 more in by the weekend.
    Also have 2 more cycles in veg, 1 batch will go in in 3 weeks or so and then another a couple weeks after that another batch will go in if there is room and i got some in the cloner that will hopefully be big enough to go to flower by the beginning of August so it will be done before everyone has there outdoor crops done.

These ones were defoliated today and yesterday.
    [​IMG]

These were defoliated only a week and 2 days ago and it dosnt even look like it.
    They will be defoliated again starting tomorrow and i will try to get them done in 2 days and they will go into flower on friday, then they will get defoliated again 3 weeks into flower.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HeadCase, Herb, bigbudztoo and 2 others like this.
  2. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Doing it proper as usual!

3. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

That there look like a lot of work, but satisfying work. Very well done my friend. I used to be a greenhouse manager where we grew airplants and always dreamed of using those houses for a grow area. Turns out my boss had the same idea before my time there. He had a close call and shut that down in a hurry. Still...greenhouses are a thing of beauty when you can control the environment. Forgive my ignorance as I am not familiar with your setup...when you speak of putting them to flower, can I assume you have a way to black out certain sections while leaving other areas open to the light?

5. Mrgreenjeans

Mrgreenjeans Administrator

Looking good greenjah! Surprised by how fast they snapped back? I'll be following your grow.

6. greenjah

Thanks guys, hopefully i will get pictures up every week.
    Got a little less then half of the ones im about to flower defoliated today. I should be able to finnish up tomorrow since today wasnt a full day. It was buy fertalizer day, i hate it. 1400 so far and i i will have to buy more aditives in a few weeks.
    Yes Herb i have the center bay on a blackout system and the east bay is veg. The west bay is not even used right now because of plant count limmit.

Herb likes this.
  7. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

If you wanted to load it up, how many would fit? I hate plant count limits. Florida's not even grow legal but as long as it's not 21+ plants, your not in a huge amount of trouble, It use to be 99 plants about 12 years ago, some fucktard senator tompson had it changed. Boy did my grow space shrink that year.

8. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I got to looking at the pictures a little closer and saw the blackout setup....very nice.

9. greenjah

My limmit is 12 per patient and i have 5 patients.
    I could fit about 45 in each bay with the size they are now or if i did giants like i did the first year it would only fit 12 per bay. Ideal would be to put 200 per bay on rolling benches but in order to apply for the licence to do that many i have to cancel my caregiver cards and send the government a ton of money and then they will just let my application sit there because they cant seem to get there own law going. All the meanwhile i would be sittling here with my thumb up my ass getting nowhere.

10. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I very much dislike government BS and like having my thumb up my ass even less. Gotta do whatcha gotta do sometimes to make it work. Nice setup man. A buddy and I would love to do such a thing together here....maybe in another life.