2nd Hempy Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by Zeppelin, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

Thats a nice packed closet. Should keep ya busy.

Nice property you got. Maybe before spring you, Bud, and myself should scope out a nice outdoor spot....lol. J/K. How big is your place BTW. Looks huge.

2. Zeppelin

Zeppelin In The Hills And Far Away

Yeah For now!! I got to hook up some of my Fellow growers soon with some ICE HAHAHA!! Other then that the rest are all girlies!!! Soon to be switched to 12/12 !!! Hope most of my ICE are girls too!!! Did you see the Hash plant you can barely see threw it with so much foliage!! And the Ice is thick as Shit!!

3. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

silly me

what does B.G.E mean on the power bill? If that was a 700 dollar power bill...then...WTF!!!!!!!!! How can you explain that bud? Does someone ask?!? Mine was around 250 this month and I was a TAD bit sketched...not too much though...I'm pretty sure the grow op doesn;t add more than 50 bucks though...probably like 30-40...600W and 400W HPS, 8" inline, one oscillator....pretty much it!!!

4. NeonLights

NeonLights Excommunicated

BGE is our power company here.

5. Zeppelin

B.G.E stand for Baltimore Gas and Electric! Which is my Electric provider!! An explaination is what Iam looking for Myself!! There is no way I went from 180.00 U.S. dollars to 791.00 in 1 month!!! I called a rep and they are suppossed to bring someone out!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! But I bet if my BILL was only 30.00 they would send someone out to figure why my bill is so low!!!!! Iam also thinking about calling the local news because right now there is an investigation on ELECTRIC providers charging too much money !! BUT there is the fact of that I GROW MJ and they could possibly find the Cabnit!!! But even If I made 125,000 a year I would still not be able to afford a 791.00 BILL!!!! MY fucking Mortgage is only 1,000 a month!!!!:scream: :scream:

6. nuggnester

Jeez

791 is absolutely outragious. Get to the bottom of it...no way they'll think you grow if you make a big storm...Any way to take down the cab for a day so it is unrecognizeable?

7. Zeppelin

Taking down is not an option but I can shut the electric off to the shed when they come!!!

8. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

My bill was $362 this month last month it was $396 that is more then my house payment was when I first got my house.-Bud

9. Zeppelin

BUD I would take 362 all week long!!!! If the cabnit is the source then Iam out of growing and back to buying from DIPSHITS!!! who seem to have shitty bud for a big price!!!!:icon_confused:I could buy a half pound for that price!!!!!!

10. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

It's not the cabinet even with the prices we pay tops would be $30-$40 a month more. I pay less then my neighbors 7 they don't grow.-Bud

11. nuggnester

Be aware

if you do authorize a "power investigation" they probably would have right to visit any part of your propperty to try and find the source...I'm not sure though!

12. Zeppelin

Thats exactley what Iam worried about!!!! They will walk around to see if there is a strong amount of power coming from somewhere!! But my bill this summer with AC on was still only 185.00-225.00 tops!!! So I do believe there is a PROBLEM SOMEWHERE!!!!!

13. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Wow from what im readin on your guys power bills, I FEEL VERY LUCKY....my furnace and stove, dryer, hot water tank are the only gas products in my house......everything else is elec...and my highest bill with all my grow op and regular house stuff still doesnt crack $100......Shit I may just upgrade to a 1k now

14. Zeppelin

Check this out I fucking use OIL HEAT !!! I don't even use GAS at all!!!! PERIOD JUST ELECTRIC!!!!:scream:

15. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

I think you can get that bill changed a one time thing .But you diff got a problem some where turn your shit off & let them check away-Bud

16. Zeppelin

NO LIE Check this out I get a letter stating that :

WE have been notified that you will recieve a ( EUSP ) grant in the amount of 1,452.00.The grant amount will be applied to your account and a SPECIAL Payment agreement established to pay off the remender balance of 803.00 will be billed in 12 monthly installments of 66.99 and a final of 67.01...

This came right from B.G.E. today and we didn't even have the guy come out yet???????????? A little fucking strange if you ask me!! Anyway I checked my balance online and we are 0.00 BALANCE as of FEBUARY 16th....

My total Bill was 2,255.00 Because I refused to pay the last 2 1/2 months and they somehow Paid it for us !!!! we only have to pay 803.00 back .. Tehnically divided by the last 3 months that would be 267.66 per month WHICH WOULD BE EXACTALY CORRECT!! SOMETHING DOESN'T SMELL RIGHT??? What do you guys think??:icon_confused: :icon_confused:

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

Pass it off as good fortune i guess, or they figured out they tarded out and got ya some help...

400th post yay!

18. Zeppelin

Febuary 17th and I just found out that 3 out of 5 ICE plants are girls !!! Lets hope the other 2 are girls too if not Iam still happy!

Here are the confirmed ICE FEMALES

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a look at the whole Cabnit under Flower now I can't wait to see How much I get out of this grow!! Shit Iam going to have 5 different kinds of Bud to smoke all finishing around the same time frame!!! Here is a look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally what's in the CLONE chamber????

It's 4 Whie Rhino and 1 New Purple Power . All but 1 doing great!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for all your positive feed back!!! Oh yeah a little positive REP points doesn't HURT EITHER!!!!! HINT HINT !! LOL LOL :goodidea: :sign13: :sign13:

NeonLights and Mrgreengenes like this.
  19. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Kepp up the good work... I'm looking forward to seeing how youe ICE finishes :)

20. Zeppelin

Update Feb 19th

Had alot of transplanting and moving around to do. I was able to confirm 4 out of 5 Ice plants are Fem !I decided since I have no space that i will keep 1 Ice In flower , I cloned 1 plant into 3 and the other 2 are going to be adopted!! HAHA!! I really don't have the room for all of them . Anyway now only day 5 into flower but the plants are all getting bigger everyday..This grow so far is going better then the last! Lets hope for some thick dank buds from my Menu of Choices!!

Right now I am currently flowering:

1ea. Unknown Female.( Smelt like dog shit when I broke up the bud )

2ea. New Purple Power Female

1ea. White Rhino

2ea. Hash Plant

3ea. Ice Plant ( really only 1Ice plant the other 2 will be gone on Sunday)

Cloning/Seedling Chamber:

4ea. White Rhino clones

1ea. White Rhino MOM

1ea. New Purple Power clone

2ea. Ice clone

1ea. Ice Mom

My 2 new ICE clones and their MOM:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Bitch of Transplanting:

[​IMG]

But It's all worth It!!!:smokin: Tried to upload pics but had a problem I will fix later I GOTTA FUCKING SLEEP!!!!!!:icon_confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.