3 NEW Strains from Fusion Seeds (test)

Discussion in 'Strains and Crosses' started by CCrete, Jun 2, 2012.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

here we are in the early stages of life......I lost a few due to them falling over at night and snapping the stalks.....i lost 1 redneck express from the fall, 1 didnt crack open at all and 1 of each other UNNAMED strains from the fall and 1 more that didnt crack open, bummer i know

They are the ones in the white pots, 1 gallon of ocean forrect,happy frog and lil bit of earthworm castings, just water so far

They were under a T5 for a week, now under 2-400s...1 CMH, 1 MH super blue

[​IMG]

2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Looking good..:pimp:

Man, I usually kept my seedlings under the t5 for about a month, they did alright. This go round I switched to HID after a week and they blew the fuck up.. I think I shaved a month off turn around from seed.

3. CCrete

T5s are badass for a few things, clones and keeping moms short n stout or putting things on a "backburner" type setting if ya dont wanna run a mom or 5:smokin:

but ya heard ya on that one Jugg, it took me a few years to figure it out:BangHead:

We'll see how they do in a week, this pic was from today

4. JesseJamesBond

JesseJamesBond Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

:nopics:

:roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::roffl::dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana::dog-nana:

:passsit:

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

i love using my cheap ass 400W MH after a couple of weeks of CFLs. My only issue is heat build up. My veg area is only 2'x3'x4.5' tall. the 400 cranks the heat way high and I have no room to add ventilation. it sucks ass I know

6. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

:popcorn-2:

7. CCrete

Well, i just now put a few females into flower, ill post pics tonite, a few of each..they're all about 3ft tall and beanpoles but heaty as hell

I apologize for the massively amateur move in delays but i had multiple deaths and major life changes gong on in the past few months that made life a fast paces coaster, once again my thanks to fusion and my apologies to the man.:not-worthy::passsit::jj:

8. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

9. CCrete

Still flowering, around week 5 i believe

10. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

:popcorn-2: :nopics: :popcorn-2:

11. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

My popcorns gonna run out:eek:

12. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

You still got popcorn?!!??

I'm thirsty.

13. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Is that American hinting to ask me if i want a beer:ponder: Pint of Stella for me please while we are waiting:beerchug:

14. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

It's American for "I'm a fucking pig and ate all my popcorn. Now I want yours."

And I'd gladly give you a pint! Or 3 :thumbsup::smokin:

15. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

:new_popcornsmiley: I'm good for now. I went all American and got super sized. :thumbsup: