4 POT RDWC..2 strain...1k vertical

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by CCrete, Sep 11, 2010.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

GH 3 part...USELESS formula w/ kool bloom, 1k switchable ballast, 3.5 x 5 area, Recirculating 4 pot system..8.5gal control tub..250gph pump to feed lines maintains 3.5 gal per 5 gallon bucket, 6inch netpots with hydroton, 1 6inch round airstone per bucket and 10inch strips in each resi, 30 gallon main feed resi

Water temps @ 69-73, no chiller

AIR Temps @ 72-77, humidity @ 30-40%

Strains: 2 Dabney Blue
    2 pre 98 Bubba Kush

This is the day of the weekly flush at the END of WEEK 2 of VEG, will Veg another week then flip

Dabney BLue............VERY lanky, yet hearty n vigorous

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba Kush.........extremely compact nodes, huge fan leaves, smells oily almost

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Group

[​IMG]

2. SecretGrower420

SecretGrower420 Baked as fuck

Good to see your back in action. Looking forward to this one for sure.:popcorn-2:

3. CCrete

4. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hey chris

looking forward to this thread as well...i saw some bubba kush on seedbay ....where did yours come from....its a plant i am looking to grow this coming winter ...i am wanting to grow larger plants instead of lots of plants i want to see how mine do in 6 gallon dirt grow...as opposed to 3 gallon pots...

keep the pics coming...all looks great so far

5. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

NOW yer back! Nice CC.

6. CCrete

Lettin these guys go another week and guna flip them this upcoming Saturday after the weekly flush

I've learned one stupid move that i did with the 9 pot setup......NEED TOMATO CAGES for sure or something like them, going to LOWES right now before DEM STILLERS PLAY!!!!!!! Go Steelers!

7. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Well the four pots are very nice, but why not 9? You got the space!

Keep updating, pce

8. CCrete

Shit, I got the space to do 250 plants and 20k watts, LOL, but...

I work around 45-60 hours a week, got a pregant lady and do a majority of the housework n cooking too, rofl.......let alone Im remodeling the house folks!

9 is a bitch for me to deal with once flowering starts, 4 is waaay easier for me atleast

9. CCrete

1st week of FLOWERING

Not much to look at right now...but here they are anyhow

dabney on right, bubba on left

[​IMG]

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

Dabney blue

[​IMG]

10. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very nice looks system and plants.

I didn't realize you had 2 flower rooms going. ;) :ebert: Very nice!

I can't wait to see what that Dabney Blue does . . . I think I have some of those seeds.:bigok:

Thank for the cool pics. ;)

11. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

great looking plants, CC! :thumbs-up: very thick and green :)

peace

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

12. CCrete

Thanks man....as soon as the 9 pot room is open, ill be building 3 or 4 separate rooms.....1k each, 4 pot systems, 1 strain each

I have all the equipment on site, so why waste em ya know ROCKY?!

13. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Chris, do you use a chiller(s)? How big of a res do you use in a 4 plant setup? I really like this setup and will have the room to run 2k flower. Looking to go full on hydro instead of a soil less type. Got 2 sub pumps and about 50 liters of hydroton from about a year ago, when I get set back up, it's either this or e&f.

14. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

CC they look nice. :thumbs-up:

Did you ever have any problems with mold on the 9 pot grow?

These are like a thick forest, do you anticipate any problems with the movable air not getting through?

You seem like the guy that does it all or nothing. Am I right?

Can't relax cause your always thinking. right? :beerchug-2:

15. CCrete

No chillers man, just good ol concrete floor, dark lines to resist the light and good lids.....my temps stay at 63-70f

I have a 15 gal res for the 4 pot setup, the 9 pot had a 32gal

Do it up man, its almost no work after the initial setup and cleanup

16. CCrete

The only bud that got mold on it, out of the 30 or so large tops was the BIGGEST f'n one under the 1k light.......i lost maybe an OZ from it, it was bout 8inch long and 8inch round..........but other than that i had ZERO mold issues..

I also did keep a 12inch moving fan under the canopy blowing up and around all plants from the bottom.....and a 16 inch on the tops doing the same

As I see them completing their stretch, i'll make some serious chops to the bottom issue branches and it will allow some more efficent air movement via open bottom

I got anxiety issues man......i think im the smartest idiot ever, savant type in alot of cases...........but for this stuff....its common sense as well as paying attention and listening, then taking that salad and tossin it into your head, scramblin some other stuff in there etc.....I do all kinds of eccentric shit bro:passsit:

17. Boa

Boa Cured Fat Sticky Bud

CC ur crazy man! How did ya do on them 30?

18. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Why do you find it easier? Mobility inside the room? Steelcity

19. CCrete

I know its half mental for me, cuz im lookin at a lot less than the 9 system. It didnt really take that long to do the first 6 that came out but god damn is it mindbending to sit there like that forever hunched over, dont get me wrong the reward is way worth it but sheesh...

And the 1 gal jugs weren't cuttin it either, learned that one after 3 trips for bloom, had to go to 5gals and a spigot. I know ill still use it like that but they ate A LOT

Plus if i can do a few smaller rooms, i can run all my moms........cuz i swaer on my kak n balz that this Pineapple Express is the biggest yielding, most chronic skunky sweet thing around our area......i got it from this hick that had no idea what he had, hes stopped running it and went to wonder woman, he says he gets 4-5oz with a 4ft tree in a waterfarm with the ww

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I can just imagine.

Nice set-up :thumbs-up: