4 POT RDWC..2 strain...1k vertical

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Cultivation' started by CCrete, Sep 11, 2010.

1. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

:bong-2:

2. CCrete

Im finally realizing the points of GREAT genetics and how they react to a decent enviorment, these plants are amazing in quality of product

Sooo impressed

updates tomarrow sometime........the Bubba is packin on weight finally and the Dabney is takin off her dress and gettin naughty in a big way, the yield is giant from my point of view....cant wait to run 9 of her

3. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Sounds good chris.. About how much did it cost to build the 4 plant setup? Movin in two weeks and tryin to divide up the $ i have to build my new room. Looking foreward to your updates.Peace

4. CCrete

well $2 per bucket from lowes...$4 a net pot lid....$20 small bag of hydro ton...like $25-30 in hydro parts and hose...hose clamps are the price-iest......$4 for a 20 gal control tub and $25 for a 450gph pump......then air stones and airpump at like $20

Less than 100, i had most of it so it was less than 40 for me

But shit man.......1 bud makes that back, lol

5. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Where are these updates? Sleet and rain it's such a beautiful day...

6. blah blah boy

blah blah boy Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Ya there hasn't been any update pics like you did the 9 bucket grow.

:bong-2:

CC You ever going to add Co2 to any of your grows?

7. CCrete

Yea, life is getting VERY busy for me now...

We're expecting a baby here in the next 3 weeks sometime and I've sunk myself into the business i work.....tryin to positiion myself/ step on toes/ take slower guys jobs...lol

And to keep up with the grow, remodel the house, take care of the lady/baby, workin 50 hours a week etc.... etc.... Its a bitch for sure!

Not to mention satisfy the grow log too!

Anyhow, im going to go take some pics in a few mins and will post them before NOON today, things are lookin mack daddy no doubt!

As for the C02.....i doubt it TBH......i know what the benefits are and all but im honestly kinda scared of it.....and i know theres NO reason to be.....also its yet ANOTHER thing to plumb in and find space for in my 10x12 thats already packed tight

In reality i dont think ill ever go that route....i got around 5lb from my 9pot setup...im cool with that personally.....and i know that 5 could be 7-9 with c02 but like i said, im good with 5 every 90 days....rofl!

Dont forget the 4 pot too, its offset to the 9pot soooooo:alienwink:

8. stickyicky24

stickyicky24 Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Looking forward to the update:droooling: . I hear ya on staying busy bro.......except I already got 3 running around the crib.:BangHead: I put in 40-48/ week but for me unfortunately my grow takes the hit. I told my girl from the get I wouldn't let it get in the way of shit so in order to keep it kosher the garden comes last. Aaaahh life. Now back to berries and kushy shit!!

9. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

Fuckin Stoner got on his rant about being busy and forgot the updates. Oh well...

10. stickyicky24

LOL I was just gonna comment on the BS'ing about posting pics today. It's all good if CC says today before noon it means 2mor before midnight :roffl: :roffl:

11. CCrete

yea, then my faggot ass got to cleaning, lol......and i took some pics but it was lights ON and they suck balls pretty bad....ill get some tomarrow morn right after they go out, there is NO justice with the ON pics.....on the Bubba you cant see leaf anymore theres so many trichs!

OH YEA!

12. CCrete

DABNEY BLUE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pre 98 BUBBA KUSH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. stickyicky24

Damn somebody gained an hour and woke up ready to go LOL:bong-2: That Dabney looks THICK and I see what your saying about that Bubba.....def throwing out the trichs. I'd love to see what you can do with the SSSDH I'm running these girls are yielders. That setup would probably rock these.

14. DAMN man, that DB is gonna be a monster! Good luck to you on everything coming up, it's gonna be a hectic time

15. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

Very Nice Chris. Icey, :droooling: :good job:

16. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Looking great! I'm loving the size of the Dabne.

Now a quick question: Is it Dabne Blu, Dabne Blue, or Dabne Blueberry? I've seen all three....

17. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Fucking super looking ladies Chriscrete!:notworthy:

I really love how HUGE that Dabney is . . . I hope the Lemon Thai x Dabney Blue turn out as weighty. I can't wait to have room for them.:laugh:

I really need to upgrade again and get another :light: :rofl6:

Forgot to sign my rep - Rky +3 points:laugh:

18. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

It's Dabney, with a "Y" at the end.

Dabney Blu, Dabney Blue or Dabney Blueberry. Has been called them all. I was told it was Dabney Blu, so that's what I call it.

Looking good CC. Pics are getting better too. ;)

19. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

LOL, very well, then.... :beerchug-2:

20. CCrete

i call em stinky