420 Halloween fun

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by weedgrl, Oct 25, 2008.

1. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

How do you get a stoner to eat something like this?? :icon_confused:

[​IMG]

Put pot in it!!:eek:

:evil4: Kitty Litter Cake:evil4:

1 NEW cat litter pan...not too big!

1 NEW cat litter scoop

1 lg pkg brownie mix, baked per directions on box & prepared with your best cannabutter

1 large bag of animal cookies or shortbread(I used a 1lb bag)

About 12 of the long, skinny tootsie rolls(more if using the smaller ones)

Green food coloring-just a few drops

Whipped cream cheese frosting(or other white frosting)

After baking brownies, spoon chunks of semi-cooled brownies into wax paper lined NEW cat litter box. Spread frosting over brownies. Try to cover them completely. Put cookies in a big ziplock baggy and take a mallet, rolling pin, or other weapon of choice and break them down to a powder with some small chunks. Place a handful of the crumbs in a small baggy with a few drops of green food coloring, shake until colored evenly, set aside. Spread the non-colored cookie crumbs over the icing, completely covering. It should look nice and lumpy. Take your green crumbs and sprinkle sparingly. Unwrap the tootsie rolls and put on paper plate for 30 seconds at 50% power in microwave. Roll them between your hands and shape them as poopy...strategically place your poopies on the top, sprinkle with a few crumbs, and there ya go!!!

Doesn't that look delicious??

[​IMG]

marymaryquitecntrary likes this.
  2. weedgrl

weedgrl Metalhead

OK, Let me share my thoughts on this recipe...it's kind of dry with just the icing. I might suggest vanilla pudding in addition to, or in substitution of, the icing. Maybe whipped cream? :dontknow:

3. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Weedgirl that looks sick I like it .Maybe instant chocolate pudding on the bottom-Bud

4. greenmansgecko

greenmansgecko Captain cannabis

i love it!

5. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

WG, that's so gross! :shocked: but cute (i guess) as a halloween treat.

6. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Wow, that is "Orignal" to say the least. Good post!