__Breakers_or_Nuggers__>>?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PoSt HiPnOtIc, Jul 11, 2002.

1. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

im a breaker.....i know everyone, or mostly everyone, knows this but i dont think weve talked about it yet...

breaker: breaking up your weed for excellent burning smoke
    Nugger: puttig the whold damn nug at wunce

i find that breaking weed burns weeey better,and doesnt waste your weed

in my pipe i braek my weed in bongs i br4ak my weed
    for joints ibreak my weed, but for joints there is an exception cause my friends somtimes, not braekt it but lossen it up still in nug form and wrap with that it burns slower and last a bit longer....vaporizers: nugging it i saw it didnt burn all the way through breaking it in the vaporizer burns the essential oils and resins more better than vaporizing the whole nug....

nugging wastes yur weed nad doesnt burn very well ive come to see over years of smokin, now small nugs are ok but i prefer breaking it

SO WHICH WUN ARE YOU?? BREAKER OR NUGGER!?>?>!

2. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Breaker..It burns much better..Like you said [​IMG]

3. PoSt HiPnOtIc

yeh,,,, u prolly dont hav to worry about wasting any weed thou:cool: u got that **** by the pound!

4. CigarAficionado

CigarAficionado Full Flowering

I break it up for rolling, and smoke whole nugs in the the bong. When the nug gets down small enough, it falls into the water. [​IMG] Actually, I think the best high comes from smoking a joint and then putting the roach into the bong and finishing it that way.

5. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Breaker most of the time. I got an herb grinder off the net I use. Kief collects in the bottom [​IMG]

But unless I have a nice screen, I use a whole nug for a bong.

6. kindbudkid

kindbudkid New Sprout

i agree with cigar 100% on this one

7. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

I'm neither....I chop it up really fine with scissors and use screens in my glass pipes. Keeps the water cleaner and I get a green hit everytime. Just made an 11 bean salad yesterday..........H-o-l-y.....S-h-i-t!!!

8. PoSt HiPnOtIc

well technically if u cut it down with scicoors that make su a braeker.....

even if its fine powder its still broken up

9. CLOSETGROWTH

CLOSETGROWTH Banned

Thats right :wink:

10. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Damn!......And I thought I was a "chopper"

11. The Dawg

The Dawg Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

break it roll it and smoke it.then put the roach in the bong like cigar said and you dont waste a drop

12. PoSt HiPnOtIc

way to be conservative!!! good lookin out kid..:cool:

Herb, u can be a chopper too!!..its a branch part of being a Breaker lol(originated from China< HaayA!*chop*)hehe:biggrin:

13. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

I'm a breaker when putting in a joint,and a nugger in the bong. Do those herb grinders work pretty good? I thought about getting one, although i could probably make one.

14. EvilSkuzzi

EvilSkuzzi Sweet Guy

Im a breaker at the start of the night, but them nuggets just get big as the night goes on and my sight becomes more blurry!! ;)

15. hmsimha

hmsimha Veggy Stage

I like to grind it up with a mortar and pestle, which are stones, so I guess I'm a stoner [​IMG]

16. CigarAficionado

CigarAficionado Full Flowering

It just breaks my heart to break up a big fat top cola! So I save those for the bong, and roll the scraps.

17. PoSt HiPnOtIc

i find it fun to break my nugs also.....analyze it and break it down nicley, smell it

itss enjoyable...=]

18. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Nugger when possible, keeps the trikes intact for my lungs! :biggrin:

But, gotta break for the vaporizer,and joints/blunts so I use the grinder.

19. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

I'm a grinder (that doesn't sound too good) I love the fluff and grind the coffee grinder gives me to roll a spliff, I don't hit the bong much, I guess I'm a little old school. Even though I smoke a lot I still find the bong a little harsh for me to relax.