__Fucking_Solicitors....

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PoSt HiPnOtIc, Jul 25, 2002.

1. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

fucking solicitors i hate you people! ok this one timei was high and somone knocked so i answered the door.......as i opened it i saw them walking away and they saw me, so they came back.......damnit!
    they started to talk about some enviro life saveing thing , was like a written speech writted by the government and forced these teenagers to read them....they qwouldnt stop and kept showing me forms i didnt want to be rude so i was like yea whatever are you done? then i heard a sighning up fee and i was like holdit! ther is money involved i dont want this **** go away from my house and shut the door.....now that was a while ago

yesterday i came home and it was a hard day, i got really high and the same thing happened@!!i wasnt expecting this to ever happen again so i was shocked when i realized what was going on
    it was a very skiny hindu guy..apu accent
    this one was talking reealy fast and i couldnt stop him....when he took a breath of air i just shut the door.....

the first time hearing bullshit killed my high so this time i wass like **** it. i need to put up a sighn in front of the house now

2. Sylent Skull

Sylent Skull Cured Fat Sticky Bud

i used to be solicitor! but i was workin for pizza hut! i scored a job doin door to door adveritsin for DS-MAX a pyramid typejob. Our clients ranged from the yankees, to basketball games, to pizza hut, resteraunts and more. People loved me, especially the stoners cuz i gave them free pizza coupons for 20 bucks! thats $300 in buy 1 get 1 free deals for only 20 bucks! pizza, soda, cheezy sticks! the pay sucked though so i quit but man was it a trip! i think if a dude came to your door with a pizza deal that you might think twice about slammin that door!

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

At least they were not selling "religion" Post. I get those types all the time......I like to **** with their minds and get them all twisted around in their stories. I have done extensive research on many religions and the bible....what have you.....so they are no match for me with their pre-programmed B/S that some nut put in their heads. I have even converted a few........:biggrin:

4. PoSt HiPnOtIc

hey ur job sounds more fun....some coupons and stuff for pizza, i wouldnt mind buying a basketball game ticket or somthing,

these other guys just scare me and kill my high, just want money forthere illegal corporation who hav taken over these peoples brains in stupid propaganda and money making schemes

i wouldnt dare opened the door to the religion ones, i dont do good in those situations and i dont like to be interogated by holy people

somtimes this wolrd is a scary place:cool:

5. Administrator

Become the interogator Post.....become the interogator. They don't scare me because I know the lies they use. I was raised one and broke away from the poor brainwashed souls. Now I try to open the eyes of those that try to "save" me. They need to save themselves.

6. Kiwigrower

Kiwigrower Full Flowering

LoL Herbsparky, you seem to feel as strongly about religion as i do. "Religion is a way to control the masses"

I had a biblebasher solicitor come to my door and she asked me "Do you have fullfillment in your life?"

I was pretty toasted , mumbled something stupid and shut the door, but since ive started growing, hell yeah i get fullfillment!

So what is your belief herbsparky?

I believe we were created, but not by a god but by a flesh and blood being.

I dont believe in evolution pertaining to humans.

So im probably in fact more sick and twisted, but thats only my current belief and may change with further research.:cheesy:

(Edited by Kiwigrower at 1:28 pm on July 25, 2002)

7. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

lol, I remember when I lived in Canada they used to have religious people come to your door asking to to convert or some ****. Don't have that prob here, the only people who come knocking are the gas guys or the pigs, and I don't answer the door for either. I phone in my gas reading and if the pigs want in, they'll just have to kick the door down.lol. I don't even let my friends come over, but I guess I'm just paranoid or at the far end of the scale for some people.

8. Administrator

Well Kiwi I believe that we were genetically engineered. Why else do we share our DNA with chimps? We still have not found the missing link so I rule out evolution. Nobody really knows the truth so I don't say that what I believe is truth. Yes I feel very strongly against religion. Control is the only purpose of it. I refuse to be controled. There are sheep and there are wolves......I am a wolf amongst sheep in this sad sad world. I do like to get people to question their own beliefs though. A closed mind is a terrible waste don't you think?

9. PoSt HiPnOtIc

totally right herb.... i dont like the fact of being controlled, by religion and also others..

im open minded about othre religions, i dont bileve in them but i take note of it, i down with the 'evolution monkey' thing:cool:

next time ill be the interegator lol... i was so high the 2 times i just started to smirk and gigle a bit i couldnt talk to them, lol

10. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

I used to have that problem with door-to-door and phone solicitors so i figured it out real quick.....i quit answering the door and phone, no more problems.

11. PoSt HiPnOtIc

same here man really... damn phone rings all day....its easier on a phone u can just hang up but its still annoying