__Making_(LSD)_(acid)__

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by PoSt HiPnOtIc, Jul 19, 2002.

1. PoSt HiPnOtIc

PoSt HiPnOtIc A Fat Sticky Bud

yea ok...umm hres how to make lsd....jsut do me a favor DONT DIE!!!!![​IMG] i aint responsible to whoever fucks up doin this(posted for information purposes only...yea right:cool:) lol remember saftey first!

I think, of all the drugs on the black market today, LSD is the strangest. It is the most recent major drug to come to life in the psychedelic subculture. (Blah blah blah... let's get to the good stuff: How to make it in your kitchen!!)

1.Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawaiian wood rose seeds.
    2.In 130 cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.
    3.Filter the solution through a tight screen.
    4.Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.
    5.For two days  allow the mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood alcohol.
    6.Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling it "1."
    7.Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of  wood alcohol for two days.
    8.Filter and throw away the mush.
    9.Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled "1."
    10.Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to evaporate.
    11.When all of  the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.

·30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
    ·15 Hawaiian wood rose seeds = 1 trip

Many companies, such as Northop-King have been coating their seeds with a toxic chemical, which is poison. Order seeds from a wholesaler, as it is much safer and cheaper. Hawaiian wood rose seeds can be ordered directly from:

Chong's Nursery and Flowers
    P.O. Box 2154
    Honolulu, Hawaii

LSD DOSAGES

The  basic dosages of acid vary according to what kind of acid is available and what medium of ingestion is used. Chemically, the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If you're chemically minded or making your own acid,  then computing the number of micrograms is very important. Usually between  500  and 800 mics is plenty for an 8 hour trip, depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard of people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only extremely dangerous, it is extremely wasteful.

LSD  comes  packaged  in many different forms. The most common are listed below:

1.The brown spot, or a piece of paper with a dried drop of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals one trip.
    2.Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost any color, size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is cut with, as a lot of acid is cut with either speed or strychnine. Also note dosage.
    3.Small white or colored tablets have been known to contain acid, but, as with capsuled acid, it's impossible to tell potency, without asking.

(Edited by PoSt HiPnOtIc at 6:07 pm on July 18, 2002)

2. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

That sounds like the same formula in the Anarchist Cook Book, although the amount of acid you get is minimal. There has to be another way to make LSD.I always thought good LSD-25 was made in the Lab with pure chemicals. I tried the above method and I didn't get that high.

(Edited by chopstick at 12:04 pm on July 19, 2002)

3. Little Reefer

Little Reefer Full Flowering

That is the exact recipie from the Anarchy Cook Book.Ya man its not even Pure LSD.It sucks too.THe real **** is made from like pure chemicals.Not Woodrose seeds cuz thats a whole new drug pretty much just sma eeffects.I know the essential ingrediant in LSD is erogot or however its speeled.It comes from rye so if you left a lloaf of bread out and let it get moldy the mold will be loaded with some errogot.From there i don't knwo what you do.But i have been looking for some time.

4. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

Thought so....When I tried it, the high wasn't even close to the LSD-25 I got from a chemist in BC one year, that **** was great. It came in food colouring viles, different colours, red, blue, yellow, green(1000 hits per vile) and we dropped them onto sugar cubes and sold them for 5 bucks a cube. But at first we had to try the stuff to make sure we didn't get ripped,(they could have given two good viles and two bad)

so we had a friend drip the stuff into our mouths with our heads bent backwards, except the **** squeezed the bottles and we ended up on about 10-15 hits each with coloured tounges. I wont ever do that again. But there is a big difference between the two types of acid. The one using the seeds is almost not worth doing, for all the trouble you have to go through.

5. PuNjAb

PuNjAb Veggy Stage

6. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

real Lsd as stated before is from a mold that grows on rye.If you want to hallucinate you can injest morning glory seeds instead of going to all that trouble, although the trip is not like acid....my flower bed is full morning glorys.

7. PoSt HiPnOtIc

it is from the anarchist cookbook:biggrin: jsut though the people whjo havnt seen it might read up on it

8. chopstick

chopstick Chilled out

What grows from Morning Glory seeds? Anyone know?

9. PoSt HiPnOtIc

morning glory seeds make morning glory flowers

these

[​IMG]

[​IMG]