a med seed distributer needs your help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by potlover420, Sep 1, 2003.

1. potlover420

potlover420 Germinated

allright heres the low down this man a very respectable man was busted trafficing seeds to sick people and is now fighting the canadian goverment as we speak his legal payments are really high and i am setting up a fund to help this man that has helped so many others ( free seeds to med users). what ever money you have or would like to donate please do. you can post here or contact me at potcult420@NO EMAIL ADDRESSES PLEASE.com
    please help him out
    regards
    potlover420

2. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Who is it you are trying to help?

3. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

I 2nd Jays question...

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger ***Rest in Peace***

Hmmmmm.

My B.S. Detector just went off.

5. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

A good friend of mine and a fellow medical user just got sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for growing.

Look up Michael Teague on the Americans for Safe Access website, or on Overgrow, in the activism forum.

But, its the nature of the life we lead, and the choices we make. Nothing you can do about it.

6. love2smoke

love2smoke Begun Flowering

Yeah, I know I don't trust potlover, we made a deal to trade seeds and he already has mine, and keeps on telling me "it's in the mail" please, the mail is slow, but not two and a half weeks slow. Look, potlover, you may have gotten free seeds from me, but don't try and steal peoples hard earned cash. At least I have a couple of friends here, and I will be getting seeds in the mail from someone here so is nice and everyone here likes and trusts. We here at growkind don't like scammers.

7. potlover420

potlover420 Germinated

all yall this guys name is marco renda www.treatingyourself.com sorry you dont trust me it turns out love to smoke that this package i sent was retured to me because i forgot to put in your zip code but its fixed now and should be there within 4 days

pot

8. love2smoke

love2smoke Begun Flowering

I am sorry I called you a scammer. If you look at this from my perspective, you would think the same thing. Day after day nothing was popping up in the mail...and you said you mailed about 2 weeks ago, then you said you mailed it out on a different day. And I realize you only have a few posts...I thought I was scammed. If you told me it came back to you, I would've been releived, because at least it wouldn't look as though, it just was not going to came. I am glad it's all cleared up. [​IMG]

9. jay

jay Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I already donate seeds to Marco and am hoping to up that number in the new year. He has my support in all that he does.

10. potlover420

potlover420 Germinated

thanks very much jay marco loves that he has such devoted fans such as you and i. did yu read his 3 counts of trafficing post?

pot