a question

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by strawberry.cough, Sep 1, 2008.

1. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

So where I live is really far east, and my plants that are outdoors are flowering. The ones I have been forcing are anywhere from 8 weeks in to 2 weeks flowering. I am really having a mildew problem with the ones I have been putting in the tool shed. It has been very humid, and the dew point has been only a few number different than the temp, so very sticky. Outside they get a breeze on a fairly constant basis. Question:

do you think it would stress them to much if I just left them out now that the other plant that is out all the time is flowering? It is cool here at night, the sun has a sharp angle in the sky, and it would seem the conditions are right. I have really had to chop up the bigger buds because of mildew and I hate that.:scream:

2. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

its flowering season and I don't see them reverting back to veg, so yes I would take them out of the shed now to try to fix the mildew problem, and to avoid possibly getting bud rot too :)

strawberry.cough likes this.
  3. strawberry.cough

strawberry.cough looking into the abyss

that's what I was thinking too, but sometimes a girl like to have a second brain. Appreciate you taking the time to repond thanks so much.:love4:

4. 3dogRed

3dogRed Germinated

next time

Remember, circulate the air (if you can of course) fans 24/7. Once the buds have tightened up any moisture or high humidity that gets on or in them will cause mildew and bud rot. Once its started it is almost impossible to get rid of and if what is left now is harvestable than do it otherwise you will be trying to cut out the mold on everything and the odor imho remains even on the ones where you have cut it out. So, harvest and dry em now. Putting them outside where they can catch that morning dew will only increase the problem.