A special kind of stooooopid!

Discussion in 'Member Contributions and Social Media Forum' started by Midnight Garden, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sierra/chp-man-going-90-on-i80-had-100-pounds-of-pot/-/12970852/22496754/-/3iawql/-/index.html

[​IMG]

AUBURN, Calif. (KCRA) —Police pulled over a driver for going 90 mph on Interstate 80, then found about 100 pounds of marijuana in his SUV, officers said Thursday.

CHP POT BUST

CHP pot bust

(Oct. 17, 2013)

Photo courtesy CHP

VIEW LARGE

Eduardo Angeles Jr., 23, of Rockford, Ill., was stopped by the California Highway Patrol about 10:10 a.m. Wednesday, according to an Auburn CHP news release.

The speed-enforcement officer caught up with Angeles near Dry Creek Road.

As Officer Jeffcoach got out of his police cruiser, he could smell pot coming from the black Jeep Cherokee, police said.

Further investigation found the 100 pounds of marijuana.

Angeles didn't have any other passengers at the time of his arrest. He faces charges including the possession of marijuana for sale, and the transportation of marijuana for sale.

Angeles is held at the the Placer County Jail.

2. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

what a fucking moron. I'm guessing he was just the delivery person because I wouldn't want to thing someone capable of growing 100# of weed would be smart enough to just not fucking speed:5eek: