Actively Aerated Microbial Rich Tea Solution

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Midnight Garden, Mar 12, 2012.

1. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I've seen that thing in advertisements in Maximum Yield Magazine. It's cool looking but expensive and unnecessary. It's a gimmick in my opinion. I've been thinking about putting together tea brewing kits and selling them. It sounds dumb that people would buy a bucket an air pump and air stone and some ingredients all packaged up rather than just go buy the stuff themselves but people are lazy and want everything plug and play no measuring no thinking. I'll package up the ingredients for them and they can buy "refills" of the ingredients all measured and ready to go from me. Gonna try to sell them at our local farmer's market.

2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

That's funny you mentioned about the refill packets. I have always made my own tea and never knew they existed. I saw them in two different places I went this morning and also at the cannabis cup. I went to Ace Hardware to get some bugs bombs (about ready to nuke the room) and they had a package of tea starter that was about two cups of material and it was 8.99. Saw the same thing later at the hydro store for 11 and some change. I had to resist the urge to buy some, so I know that shit would sell. When I was at the cup, Kyle Kushman is selling something similar but his contains no animal products.

This is Kyle's stuff...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Sure they're not making biodiesel with that rig? :kidding:

4. jr215

jr215 Caged hippie

Brewing my first batch of tea tonight. I picked up the supplies on my way home and like my first plant, I'm checking it every time I walk by the garage. You should have seen my wife's face when I told her how much I spent on worm, bird and bat shit. Not to mention all the other crap that goes in there.

:danger: