afgoo?

Discussion in 'Strain Guide' started by Blade10327, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Blade10327

Blade10327 Germinating

ok so i the first gram of weed i ever personally bought was some afgoo. I have looked everywhere for a way to grow it, but it seems it's clone only. how the hell would you go about growing it?

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

Obtain a clone from someone who has the strain. If it's a clone only that's exactly what it means. It's only available by way of clone, no seeds are available. Unless you live in a medical state, good luck on that.

3. Spyder420

Spyder420 Just Sprouting

Afgoo is some crazy stuff to smoke. It's been around my area for about a month now. I did the same and was searching for a place to buy seeds from but came up with nothing. All I could find was a few pictures and decriptions of it. Im not sure of where your from Blade, but if your close to Colorado you might get lucky and find a clone of it. All the info I found on it was from Colorado MMJ dispencerys. And please dont mind my spelling this :bong-2: Purple Trainwreck has me twisted right now.

4. Blade10327

Blade10327 Germinating

haha, it was some crazy shit. but when i go down to colorado, i will work my ass of trying to get some

5. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Sooo...

I've asked this before...and i feel rather noobish...but I got a single seed out of an ounce of goo...if this seed was one of the only one of the crops which I think it was, that means it's a feminized seed with slight hermaphroditic tendencies, right? I'm so fucking growing this out. It was SUPER funky...gets me past the "clone-only" barrier.

6. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

SCORE!

I got 2 seeds out of a LB of some KKSC my buddy gave me about a year ago.....I still have em in the fridge, ya neva know what ya got

7. nuggnester

Siiiiiick

I love the mysteries. Let's grow em out man. Start in a week.

8. Dixie Hicky

Dixie Hicky Excommunicated

Dude! What amazing good luck! Shoot yeah...gorw her out, make a few clones AND keep one clone for a Bonsai mom....

Dix

9. nuggnester

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let y'all know I grew out that Afgoo seed and it was the BEST plant of my whole garden (last grow in Nuggnester's paradise) but it turned out to be male. I pollinated it and kept a bunch of pollen and it eventually will have sex with many beautiful female vagina-buds.

10. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

female vagina-buds. I gotta remember that one