Age old auto strain GH3 nute ?

Discussion in 'Advanced Cultivation' started by Justcheckingitout, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

So alot of people have asked if there was a useless GH3 tweaked formula for auto strains, I have searched high and low on the net for this with no luck.

Anyone else seen a GH3 formula for autos?

I seen where not to give nutes for first two weeks then give them veg nutes for two weeks, this slightly differs from use veg nutes til flower starts or till a week or two after flower starts to let the plant get all the vertical streaching down but if you want them to stay short, give flower nutes when flowe starts to stop stretching. Then after starting flower nutes use molasses the rest of the way till flush. So many different versions out there, looks like its going to be a personal trial and error for me to see what works best on the G3 nutes. So the two autos I got started now I will test the nutes and order 5-10 more auto strains to tweek and perefect what Works best and post it here so everyone will have a reference to use when they come looking. I got a 4'x6' box in the garage I will use a 600w hps with a huge light deflected hood, so not only nutes but light times will be tested too. Alot of folks on the net say 18/6 works best, some 24/0, some say it doest make a difference and 12/12 if fine. So I will play with it on a couple runs.

I got the auto bug now I see I can get some good strains now that would only take 8-10week from sprout to do with thc counts up to 22% and 550-650gsm yeilds.

strains that caught my eye were

1.cash crop auto

2.berry bomb auto

3. Cherry bomb auto

3. Incredible hulk auto

4. Cherry ak47 auto which was a great treat (pheno) I had got from a bag of reg ak47 seeds from serious seeds. so if I can get it in auto. Hell yeah!

2. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Why autos? No disrespect but really a novice grower marketing exploit. Either way. Having tinkered in the past for shits and giggles. So here's what i did. Germ then transplant. Plain water for about two weeks. Cotyledons fell off. Started half strength nutes worked up to full in about a week for veg then full strength veg for one week. Transition feed for one week. Then flower with molasses for about 2-3 more weeks and molasses even through the flush. 18-6 lightning. Now i only did two runs and didn't experiment much. It worked but sucks not being able to keep mom's.

Oh and for what it's worth that was hempy.

3. Justcheckingitout

It looks like they got some good auto to try out, well the pictures look nice :coolbounce:

4. skunky

I've definitely seen some great autos and tried a couple. Just don't like the idea of either constatly buying or making and germing seeds. Then if you're making your own just adds unknown variety every round. Though that could be good and bad and for some people that might be exactly what they want. I just like normal photoperiod varities since we have the ability to clone those and keep consistency. But yeah I've defintely seen some great looking autos. I guess you can call me greedy. LOL

[​IMG]

5. skunky

Oh and reread my posts and went to see if I could find any of my old stuff. I found some old notes I had from an BBWW auto I did and so looks like basically what I said above.

~2-1/2weeks water actually shows 18 days, 1 week 75% strength veg feed, 1 week full strength, 1 week transition, 1 week flower with bloom boost, 1 week flower full strength with molasses, 2 weeks just molasses and water.

6. Justcheckingitout

I can see I am going to have fun with these next two. Glad they are freebies. I will prob start off with, this will be just for testing since both of the first two strains are different, maybe neither of these will be good and on the next 5 might be a different combo?, have to see how plants react)

Plant 1

-------------

Week 1 and 2----plain water

Week 3----(week 1 veg useless GH3 formula)

Week 4----(week 2 veg useless GH3 formula)

Week 5----(week 1 flower useless formula)

Week 6----(week 3 flower useless formula w/molasses)

Week 7----(week 5 flower useless formula W/molasses)

Week 8----(week 7 flower useless formula w/molasses)

Week 9----(plain water/molasses)

Then plant 2

---

Week 1 and 2----plain water

Week 3----(week 2 veg useless GH3 formula)

Week 4----(week 3 veg useless GH3 formula)

Week 5----(week 2 flower useless formula)

Week 6----(week 4 flower useless formula w/molasses)

Week 7----(week 6 flower useless formula W/molasses)

Week 8----(week 8 flower useless formula w/molasses)

Week 9----(plain water/molasses)

Then on the 5 next plants, I will select "Quick Pick" (like lotto)...:roffl:

So this is mainly why you prob dont see a tweeked version of the g3 formula, its way easier to use a two part series.

7. Justcheckingitout

Thats close to how Disco said he did his big bang mango (might of been bang bang mango) auto, must be a round about good formula. I am really courious how good the new gen of autos are turning out.

8. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Looks like fun man, tuned in for sure