AK once again

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Towelieee, May 24, 2009.

1. Towelieee

Towelieee you wanna get high?

#1-Strain:> Serious seeds Ak 47- I included my best 2 phenos in this report.

#2-Appearance:> Frosty. Looks Like its covered in sugar.

#3-Taste:> Very smooth. Done on a low vaporizer setting it tastes close to the smell.

[​IMG]
    #4-Aroma:>This pic the closest bud has the smell of cream or butter. The farther bud is alot more noticeable with the smell of fruity pebbles cereal.

#5-High/Stone type:>The closest bud is the most potent shit I have ever grown/smoked. Complete body and mind numbing high, very heavy stone, after a bowl of this you will be done for.
    The farther weed is a great smoke. This bud has a clear headed high and tastes/smells so unbelievably good. This will creep up on you though with a heavy stone in the end.

#6-Source:> 11 seed pack

#7-Price:>??around $120 or so i think.

#8-Potency:>With 6 female phenotypes out of this pack. range from 6 all the way to 10.

#9-Overall Rating:>10

#10-Overall Description:> I had a little over a pound of this bud split between 6 plants. Very good selection of marijuana from a pack of seeds. The two buds I included were cured in jars and unopened for two months.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Considering how great it all came out...yes.

#12-Smokers General Comments:>These plants are tough bastards and all took great clones. I made the mistake of being lazy and didn't keep all , but the short indica. I'm sure there will be some pics in the near future..:smokin:

ResinRubber and UrBigBuddie like this.
  2. lukesmommy

lukesmommy "lil doobie"

JINKIES!!! they look sooooo yummy!!! nice...:bong2:

3. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

Great report, Marb! Very Nice looking smoke, man! Thanks for sharing!

:passit: GFam

4. UrBigBuddie

UrBigBuddie MEDI-GROWER

Very nice Marb...

Those are REALLY REALLY lovely looking buds you have there MARB, :bigok: INDEED!

Great close ups of all the CRYSTALS and the COLOURS and all...:thumbsup:

Also.... Good smoke REPORT too,:smokin: :thumbsup:

KUDO's my friend :bigok:

UBB......... :pimp: :potleaf: