ALASKA MOREBLOOM

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by Graperoom, May 9, 2012.

1. Graperoom

Graperoom Germinating

HEY EVERYBODY! I WAS THINKING OF USING ALASKA MOREBLOOM 0-10-10 DURING FLOWERING FOR MY OUTDOOR GROW. HAS ANYONE USED THIS AND HAD SUCCESS? CAN I USE IT WITH MY FOXFARM NUTES? IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've used it in conjunction with the Alaska Fish Ferts 5-1-1 with great results. Never used FF products so I can't say anything in regards to that.

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Fish emulsions on outdoor plants attracts critters that dig in the plants. Unless they're in your yard I'd find another alternative.

4. applepoop911

applepoop911 Self-Sucker

i noticed your in the organics section. more bloom is not organic certified, alaska fish fertilizer 5-1-1 is but not more bloom im nto sure why. u can check it out yourself on lilly miller.com it lists all the products the morbloom doesnt have an ormi orni omri idk certification. it doesnt look bad though

5. microsMYname

microsMYname Germinating

I just started using it indoors about 2 weeks ago and they seem to be loving it. im not sure how it would work outdoors due to it's smell. the fish fertilizer 5-1-1 deff would bring animals in the morebloom 0-10-10 however doesnt smell as strong and i can barely smell any fishy smells from it. Id use it if it where in your backyard or patio. If your gonna try it outdoors in the wood somewhere id make sure you have nice stealthy fence around it, but that might only stop dear and other large animals. although i can barely smell it animals can smell shit we humans might not even be able to smell. so i guess you could try it on a plant or 2 and find out.