Am I the only one who smokes just a little?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AlienBait, May 30, 2012.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

O.K., like the title asks, Am I the only one around grows but only smoke a little? When I say "a little," I mean like 1 - 2 oz per year. Over the past couple of years, I've grown a few pounds, but since I don't use that much, I had lots of extra and I found that my storage techniques failed miserably.

I had to throw out about 2 pounds last month because it didn't age well and tasted like crap. That was rather painful. I started to make hash out of it, but that was also crappy and not worth the effort.

I should probably start going to micro-grows and grow out around 1/2 oz per grow. That way I can have a fresh supply without any waste.

It seems that most people who smoke pot smoke a lot.

What about you guys? What about your friends that don't grow?

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I smoke 1-2 ounces a week! :5eek: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong: :redbong:

3. Ive been smoking less and less. The woman isint a smoker, so I dont smoke around her or her kids, so its pretty much just an occasional joint before bed a few nights a week or when my knee is hurting pretty bad

4. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

I've been clean around a year.

5. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

Tell you what AB, you can lay off your excess poundage on me :cool bounce:

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Bout an 8th a week, the least I have ever smoked since I started

7. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

I smoke just a little when I don't have or cannot smoke a lot.

8. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

I only smoke a little, at night after work, almost never during the day.

I maybe smoke like 2 grams a week. I have a friend, who refuses to try and grow anything even though I've offered to help him in any way possible, that smokes up any and all "excess" I might have. He would smoke maybe an 1/8 to a 1/4 a day if he could.

I know what you mean AB. It seems like most people on the pot forums smoke 24/7.

9. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

We smoke between a half and a whole ounce a week. It just depends if we have friends over or not. I share with my friends when they come over. :smokin:

10. dlr42

dlr42 King of GrowKind

As much as I can get.

Peace,,,,

11. teamster6

teamster6 A Fat Sticky Bud

over a ounce a week!! I smoke all the time

t6

12. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

When I used to buy weed, I'd burn about an ounce every month. Now that I have pretty much an unliited supply, maybe it's up to an ounce & a half. I'm not actually sure I'm smoking more or just more wasteful with my weed. I'm a highly functional pothead.

13. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I smoke about 5 or 6 one hitter bowls a day from my little bong. Never usually take a hit til the afternoon. I don't feel the need to get over the

top ripped anymore. Hell, with the good genetics that are available these days I don't need a lot.

BBT

14. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

The wife and I are down to a quarter at the most in a week.

15. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

O.K., thanks for the input guys. So it looks like I'm not the only one that smokes just a little, but we seem to be in the minority.

An ounce or two per week??? Man, I couldn't get anything done if I smoked that much. Guess I'm a light-weight.

For me, I usually take two or three hits about an hour before going to bed. Helps get rid of the pain when I lie down so I can get to sleep.

I've been thinking about making a mini-grow box and just growing a little at a time. Using the closet with an HPS is costing more than it should just to throw it out. I had a couple of ounces left over from my first ever grow. LOL.

16. OldSmokey

OldSmokey Registered Users

Guess I'm a lightweight too, but it didn't used to be that way. Thirty years ago, I could easily put away a little over a half a week. Now, it's more like a quarter a month of top shelf stuff from the dispensary. I quit for fifteen years, but due to some bad back problems, I picked up where I left off, and now it seems like it doesn't take anywhere near as much to do the job. And it doesn't seem like my tolerance is increasing either. Kinda cool, actually.

I've got to be able to go to work and function in life; I can't do that totally plastered, anymore. I must be getting old...

OS

17. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

About a gram a day

You threw out two pounds? That's really wrong man. At least go give it to the homeless guy under the bridge so he can try and sell it! Make some hash and gift it...SOMETHING other than the trash dude.:BangHead: That made my mouth drop. literally.

18. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

About 2 ounces a week, more with company or if we go visiting. With that much extra you should do bubble hash. Or give it away. I smoke a lot and still give some away...to the right people.

19. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

About an ounce a month. :redbong:

Alien

How were you storing your stash that it got ruined? I have quite a bit stored in mason jars at the moment.

20. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

2 ounces a week? Holy shit dude, I'd be a freakin zombie if I smoked that much. For me, the avarage is about 10 grams a week, the only time I consume massive amounts, is during music festivals or camping trips. So that leaves me with more then enough personal stash, and still leaves me with enough to provide three very close friends. Its a win win, they get a very good price and quality, and I get some extra money, most of which is reinvested into my hobby :thumbs-up: