An organic way to kill mold, and it works.

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by gizmo_barks, Sep 28, 2010.

1. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

2. RH!

RH! Developed Alternating Nodes

This stuff seems great, I'm gonna have to take a look at the msds sheet later. Thanks for pointing this out in my thread. :thumbs-up:

3. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

Very cool! I'd love to find a reliable, effective way to eliminate powdery mildew without starting over from seed.

Thanks for the info, I'm anxious to see what people have to say about it. ;) :ebert:

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

This is going in the save file. Wonder how it compares to sulphur burners for mildew?

thanks Giz!

5. gizmo_barks

H2o2

When it drys, it breaks down to O and water. I'm told it leaves no residue. Read the MSDS if you want. I haven't read it all. My info. comes from a pretty reliable source. If any of you Einstein types read it, let us know what you think.

peace.

G_B

virago420 likes this.
  6. virago420

virago420 Excommunicated

Sorry to threadjack, but I could have sworn you posted something one day about getting rid of powdery mildew....I almost PM'd you about it recently as I killed 14 plants because of this, amongst other reason.. Almost seem to remember whoever posted it was spraying the plant with h202 but I cant remember.

Anyway, now Im thinking maybe it was smart to kill them off like I did, even though I had been dying for a long time to grow out the Querkle :BangHead::BangHead:

Oh well, theres always more beans to grow.

Gizmo, thanks for the links, I will definately be getting some in the future even though Ive never had to deal with mold before but Ill be growing in a basement soon and always like to be prepared.

Peace -V420

7. RkyMtnWayHigh69

RkyMtnWayHigh69 2010 NAGC Winner

I actually completely got rid of my powdery mildew by flowering out the remaining plants I had that were infected and started over with a new set of clones from an outside source.

The sulfur burner is an outstanding preventative measure and it also helps control the spread of powdery mildew.

Thats my only experience with the nasty ass powdery mildew!

8. gizmo_barks

Preventative is best. This is good when your in a fix.

peace.

G_B

9. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

nice, thanks for info. That will save our ass in future.