And there you have it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blazerwill420, Feb 24, 2017.

1. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

straight from the horses mouth.

Part one

2. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

Thus my belief feds will finally reschedule.

If you have the feds admitting medical, then it can't be schedule 1.

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

4. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

It's going to be a wild ride to be sure.

5. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

I read that 6 repubs and 6 dems are co-sponsoring a "respect states rights " bill for weed. So that is in there , too. Of course, it could just go die in committee as well. We shall see. Buckle up.

nippie and blazerwill420 like this.
  7. nippie

Massie in the house and Paul in Senate are both pushing for reschedule. Considering they lead the libertarian/tea party wing and trump and congressional republicans need these guys and their supporters I feel there is a strong chance.

But white house making a distinction is prob one of the biggest leaps forward in years. It's a double edge sword, recreational may take a hit, but it may be worth it if federal medical

blazerwill420 likes this.
  8. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Spicer made it clear the Administration intends to respect state MMJ laws, but intends to increase prosecutions for recreational use. That means more cops looking to cash in on government $$ to bust cats like me. Not an improvement in my book since state MMJ laws are already being respected and have been for the past two Administrations. Spin bro, that's all it is.

SuperMoChombo likes this.
  9. nippie

I almost wanna merge the two threads.

I think the opposite, locals won't get cash...think of bigger picture..states rights, Colorado is getting sued for non med floating over border...Fed has to decide the issue. Thus non recreational should be able to sue for costs...think of it neighbors and tree.

To me this is what gov is supposed to be.

I hope I'm right and not you, I can't see marijuana laws being enforced while heroin is around. Thus the Mexican thing etc. Heroin is the problem...hell I just heard of a guy I grew up with od this morning and died. I can name at least 5 deaths....no one close but it's a huge national problem where efforts are being concentrated

Big picture. You know you as most others here are always welcome at my home and we just disagree on this. But I honestly feel like so many others this is the best thing for the cause. Only big guys are going to take hits and it blocks huge farms and some big money, while also letting marijuana being federally legal.

Brother, you have to give up guns right now for even medical....hate trump but this is progress. We are able to keep rights and marijuana.

Would you honestly rather just a few be truly free or a chance for all of us to at least avoid jail, being to keep guns for sport etc.

We gotta be reasonable and make a deal, because it's better than ever and it's been days not even months or years

10. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I'm going to predict that the administration will drop MJ from being a schedule 1, Trump will be made to see that recreational use not a bad thing and he'll be giving states the right to set their own rules and now the Second Amendment is going nowhere and guns will be a little cheaper.

I'll check this out in 6 months and see if I'm right or in jail.