Another hurricane comming

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Sep 4, 2017.

1. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

Take care of you and yours, Man. Stay safe.

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I got my generator fixed, I am a happy camper now, I am so freaking relieved. I talked to Max R, from here today, he lives a couple hrs north of me and hes hunkered down too. I am all borded up and got everything I need. Then storm goes left so maybe not to bad besides the 17+ inches of rain. As of now less than 100 mph winds sunday. My butt is no longer puckered.

Thanks to my GK friends for the positive vibes, they are working. I am off to eat a chew and relax.

3. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Best of luck this weekend!

4. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Or eat two and sleep through most of it. Good luck man.

5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

I would be paralized if I ate two. Lol. They are super yummy thou, i may just eat two after this is all over. I could use the rest, its been late ones past few nights with storm moving left and waiting to see what we are getting. Thats the real stressfull part.

We are in hurricaine warning now with tornado warnings, but by monday around noon it will be clearing up. Tuesday might just be beach day with no rain and my metal detector is all charged up. Tomorrow is major rain and wind, sunday bad wind and rain with f2 tornados flying around. So i will try to catch the Falcons game and drink a few beers and a chew to keep calm.

nippie likes this.