Anxiety!!!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Clyde Larson, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Clyde Larson

Clyde Larson New Member

I've been suffering severe anxiety for almost a year now and been given a prescription for Benzodiazepines for my medication. But i heard alot of people telling me that marijuana helps relieve anxiety but im not im not sure if its true so i came up to search something about this idea and came across this marijuana strain from https://www.bonzaseeds.com/blog/pink-kush/ it says that i can discard all forms of stress and its euphoric buzz it delivers often is useful in combating anxiety and depression. I wanted to hear your thoughts about this guys and if you can give me any tips that can help me with my anxieties. Thank you!

2. Discorilla

Discorilla Shining like a Discoball!

Cannabis can definitely help with anxiety, but it can also cause it. I personally look for THCv, which helps me a ton. Not everyone is wired the same, though.

3. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Cannabis Connoisseur

Unfortunately, being that our "system" does not allow for real scientific studies in any relavent capacity, we are left to make our own conclusions. Really the best way is to try different things. My anxiety is related to overstimulation on a mental level, but ak47 is my go to strain. Which is atypical. Most would think a heavy sativas would induce anxiety in someone who is already hyped, but it has a calming and focusing effect on me.

No personal investigations, are as enjoyable as determining your favorite cannabis :pimp:

4. Herb

Herb Mountain Man

I'm with ya Goblin. I prefer the sativas as they will get my mind going. That's when all my creative ideas come to mind. No anxiety for me, but I do tend to go inward and build things in my head. Most things I build start that way.

bigbudztoo likes this.