any personal experiences with medi weed?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by marymaryquitecntrary, Jun 5, 2003.

1. marymaryquitecntrary

marymaryquitecntrary Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

before i spend a lot of money on seeds, have any of you, personally, smoked any of the seeds that are good for medicinal use and had pain relief?

2. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Most strains in one way or another are good for pain relief.

I have found indica/sativa mix are the best.so far White widow is my favorite and i've tried alot.

3. imported_Webmaster

imported_Webmaster Super Administrators

mary are there people who are selling seeds at a higher price that are supposed to be just for "medical" purposes?

ive had a few different strains from the Oakland club as well as cookies. the cookies are rad, come fully marked with ingredients, potency and a nice big red cross with an MJ leaf. i think all the strains can be used medicinally, it's probably more up to the person to find what works best for them.

4. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

:alien:I believe The NORML chapter in Ca considerz any strain with a potency of 12% or over... Medical Grade Marijuana!!!

White Rhino is my favorite strain...becuz i luv the sweet/citrus sativa smell that White Rhino provides!!!:cheesy:

(Edited by hellostupid at 5:33 pm on June 5, 2003)

5. marymaryquitecntrary

webby, no, i didn't mean THAT at all. i am just very protective of where i spend MY money!

6. northlite

northlite Blazed and Confused

..well, I'm 54 in 04, worked in construction all my life,smoked what I've grown.....after work, a J, helps me unwind,...but the lungs obviously will not be able to sustain this lifestyle, !.....any ideas ?

7. Useless

Useless Diogenes Reincarnate

Northie, get a vaporizer.

Mary, some strains are better for certain medical conditions than others. Depends on your ailment. If you are under the impression that "medical" weed is better than other strains, that is not necesarilly the case.

Don't know if that answers your question.

8. greenthumb420

greenthumb420 Hash Engineer

Northie either a vaporizer or ingestion is easier on the lungs.A bong helps to a degree also.

9. marymaryquitecntrary

thanks useless and GT. you've both said things that make great sense to me. :biggrin:

10. marymaryquitecntrary

hey northie! i saw a guy once on tv, smoking a cig thru a hole in his neck!

get a bong or vaporizer or something!!!!!

i don't want to see you on tv someday, doing THAT!

11. marymaryquitecntrary

ok ok, i keep forgetting someone ...

webby, if i send you my address, will you share a couple of cookies with me? i'm terribly jealous of all of you who live in states where medical patients can get help.

i need to move, i guess, but i sure like it here.

12. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

would you like some fries with that? :cheesy:

13. marymaryquitecntrary

i guess you're right, clay. i got a little greedy, eh?

14. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

not greedy mary, I was thinkin more of you were placing an order at McDonald's.

McWebby cookie with cheese

15. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

:alien:I have this buddy...we go way back since "high" school. We even made a pack together to quit smokin in 1999...we both haven't smoked since. More of an Ego thing...to see who had the

stronger will to kick da habit!!! So far it'z working fer Both of us...so for anyone wanting to quit smokin cigz...quit with a friend/girlfriend/whoever...make a $500 dollar bet if necessary! Mine wuz actually the ONLY New'z Yrz Resolution i followed thru on...to quit smokin tobacco.

Well anywayz...about my buddy...he is constantly coughin a lung...so much that it looks like the Cannabis has taken her toll on him. We both started smoking bud and quit smokin cigz around the same time frame...so what gives? Answer-his "toke" size. He literally has to load a Whole bowl before he tokes. He feels that "coughin" to death gives him a better high!!! I don't get it! Yes...it'z true that coughing elevates your blood circulation...and that'z probably why he thinkz he's getting a better high maybe...but who really knowz...

I've recommended for him to split it into 3 smaller hitz(like "moi") but he say'z that it'z jus not the same....:sad:

...maybe not, but as for me...i hate hacking!!! I admit, even

i would cough to death if i loaded his size bowlz! That'z why

i don't like other people loading my bowlz for me...a pet peeve of mine i guess. Usually when that happens, i either:

1)split it into smaller bowlz-that does make me look like a softy though...but oh well... :)

2)Burn only one side of the bowl-then i blow the smoke out...then i burn the other side...turnin one big hit into 2 medium sized hitz... :)

Conclusion-i never load a bowl to big fer me britches....whatever that meanz...hehe.... :)

(Edited by hellostupid at 4:49 am on June 10, 2003)