Any Vap User's?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Feb 16, 2009.

1. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

So, when you taste that 'green taste', it's hitting alright?

I'm catching a buzz, but it's not like hit's from the bong!

2. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

oh yeah another tip, a grinder is your friend when you vape :)

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

You will see a fine mist with a new bowl at about 115. You will feel that feeling in your lungs, I can't describe it.....but that feeling from the first green hit off a bong or pipe. You will still get it with the vape....kind of a raw feeling like smoking pure kief. I live for that feeling

I find I get higher with a vape but sometimes since it's not as harsh you think you aren't, but don't worry you are, just lay back and enjoy....

I got mine January 21st and I have tried to smoke from pipes since then but I am sooo attached to the vape now. tastes so much better and it's way easier on the lungs.

4. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I bought my grinder awhile ago; didn't have them when I was more your age.

You're right; it's a different buzz. You don't feel it at first...

5. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

one more thing........I burned out my vapor brothers one when they had the older heating unit. I don't know what kind of heating element our vaporites has, if they are like the old or new vapor brothers one. Be careful about turning it off when you are not using it and don't blast the heater and leave it on cuz you will be very sad if it breaks....

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

AFTER I ordered it, I checked. They're ceramic element's :thumbsup:

(I'm heating it up again!)

7. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Oh good, hey thanks I needed to know that! I am still gonna be careful but thats really good to know. My first one lasted only 2 weeks then I went 3 years without another vape. I'd really hate to lose another. Thanks! Let us know how you feel about the high after you get your pattern down :) I try to use it on as low of heat as possible and turn it up slowly so I don't burn the good stuff before I need to.

8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

About how much do you pack? Skunky said "a pinch". With my pinch, I get a few good hit's and that's it. Should I be loading more?

9. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

Mrastro, your new purchase has inspired me to fire up the ol Vapor Brothers tonight and get ripped right along with ya.

Cheers mate! :passit:

[​IMG]

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Cool Box! Is that one of Herb's?

Any tip's are appreciated.

If I'm using it correctly, it's a different high.

After my lung injury, just a hit from the bong send;s me into spasm's. This is like sucking air thru a tube; funny as it sound's...it remind's me of 'a breathing treatment'. That warm mist on your lung's feel's good. Is that just me?

Now I need a cool whip!

11. AverageJoe

I don't want to hijack your thread, but yeah, Herb built this box. Here's a couple shots of the whole setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My wife actually uses it way more than I do. I'm a sucker for a big bong rip myself, but I'm comin' around to it the more I use it.

12. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

That's sweet!

13. AverageJoe

I'm getting fuckin ripped tonight with the Vapor Brothers. There's a Who concert on VH1 Classic right now. I love watching the Who live :headbang9:

14. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

I'm tokin with you guys, love the vape. watching Man vs. Wild. I Like this show but wish Mark and Olly were on. Have you seen the Mark and Olly adventures? They are two white english guys (who I happen to think are very attractive) and they go and live with extremely remote tribes, real national geographic stuff. Anyways they immerse themselves in the tribe and learn their way of life....like a natural reality show. Very interesting.

Hey mrastro you asked how much weed to use......well I don't know how much I use cuz I don't own a scale for safety.....but the thing is you don't want it packed toooo tightly like a pipe or bong bowl because the heat needs to penetrate all the way to the back. A real tightly packed bowl would have to be stirred too often to be practical.

Also I haven't seen hard data on this but from talking to people it seems like when you burn weed some of the good stuff is destroyed by the fire before it reaches you. With a vape since you are using much less heat then in the end you don't need to use as much weed. The only problem I ever have is I was used to the smoke and since there is no smoke involved here, you think you are not getting as high until you get used to it.

15. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

I think it burns better not heavily packed.

The weed goes a long way.

16. AverageJoe

Sweet :headbang9: now there's an AC/DC concert on. :devildance: :band: :band5: :devildance:

VH1 kicks ass :headbang9:

sorry, I'm ripped :rofl:

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Thank's Cannagirl!

I was watching Youtube vid's

You say 'around 110'(?) The video's were saying about 3/4" Mine goes to 547, so I set it on 300 and could finally see mist exhaled. Could probably back-off alittle. I didn't pack it, but I may have too much to start.

I watched the end of 'W.' and was watching Stealing Lincoln's Body, but it's 2am and Mort doesn't allow sleeping in!

Thank's All and GoodNight! :wave:

18. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Love the vap!

I've been using nothing but my Vapor Brothers since I received it last month. I tried smoking a bowl recently and it was nasty. The lack of butane is the best part of vapping.

19. HappyHappyHighGuy

HappyHappyHighGuy dreamer and misfit

Pick

You can get a pack of like 50 bamboo skewer sticks in the walmart kitchenware isle for less than $2. Half of the sticks are long but the other half are identical to the ones sold by Vapor Bros.

20. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I've seen them! Same isle I found a therm. for making canna oil.

I've got alot to learn re: how to use a vap. I guess I'll have to practice some more...soon!