Any Vap User's?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by MrAstro, Feb 16, 2009.

1. CaptKush

CaptKush Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

All this vape talk is fun. I recently purchased the Vapir One 5.0. It is one that uses a bag like the volcano. It was $180 and I got a extra bag, tube, and mouthpiece kit worth $40 for free. It is a forced air vaporizer. You load up a disk and insert it into the machine. It is digital and has 3 speeds. I usually set it at 374f and it fills up 4 bags using about .2grams. It leaves the buds a medium brown color.

I like it, the only problem with it is it is a choir to use. You have to keep filling bags up because the air is continuously blowing. It is definitely a 2 man job.

Heres a youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdD48tSBP7k

[​IMG]

2. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

i am about to get a vaporizer, i am a little confused though as thc is supposed to vaporize at 392 deg`s are you guy`s talking metric?????????

damn wish vaporbrothers had a digital unit.

3. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

No you are correct nobogart. What I was talking about is this cheap vaporizer called vaporite. It looks like a vaporbros but cost ~$60. It has a digital temp display but it isn't accurate at all. Says it displays in Fahrenheit but that's far from the truth because if that were true you would set it around 392*F like you stated. If it were in Celsius it would still need to be near 200*C.

[​IMG]

For the vaporbros the trick I always used was turn it on and crank the dial all the way over then turn it back about 1/4.

4. nobogart

nobogart Cured Fat Sticky Bud

damn thats what i was afraid, what good is a temp display that isnt accurate?

it should be easy to fix probably an analog interpretation of voltage and they didnt use the proper resistance on the input.

5. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

Yea no joke, only thing it does is give you an idea of where to set it, but that could have been done with tape and marking the spot LOL.

I'm sure if you ask around the others are much more accurate. I know My Vapir airone 4.0 is accurate and works fine. A buddy of mine has an extreme vape and it's temp works great. I used one of the Vapir oxygen handheld portable vapes the other day and it seemed to work pretty good to.

If you are looking for something more tech savy check out that extreme vape man.

[​IMG]

6. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Once you get to know your machine you will know what number to start at and when to stop. I have the vaporite and tho the temps are no where close to what they actually are....it's the numbers I go by. I know how low I always see mist and the highest I can go without burning. The "temps" no longer matter....best purchase I ever made.

7. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

The Best Invention EVER?

I found it!The best invention ever:bigok:[​IMG]

"Well saw the 'gaffer' was logged in:icon_salut: so i'll say the best invention ever is the ....."

Hands Free Vapor Brothers ™

[​IMG]

Hands Free Vapor Brothers Dark Coffee™

[​IMG]

https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/store/shop.php?p Dont waste it,taste it!Buy a vapor bros vaporiser now while stocks last!

Buy More,Buy More...yes thats right paypal accepted:roll::bigok:[​IMG],i gotta say though the digital volcano takes some beating:notworthy::orangebong: Check out the new coffe one astro/guys..

Dont forget the all new and improved handless coffee edition,on sale now.Peace and HIGH webby:wave::roll: