Anyone got some speakers they want to destroy?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by CanadianDAN, May 22, 2012.

1. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

Heres how....

turn the bass up, and enjoy.

For shits and giggles try to bounce both your feet to keep up with that double bass drum. Fuck me... hes got to hit that shit like 9000 times in this song.

[YOUTUBE]lKDAKg10IOc[/YOUTUBE]

2. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

is that really music?

So bad.

3. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

Fuck the speakers, I can destroy my own sense of hearing by listening to that shit at regular volume.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That sounded like a bunch of white noise with a bass drum under all the static. Not my kind of music, but to each their own. :passsit:

5. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I like mesuggah but not all aspects I feel some rock "harder" they are def a good "metal" band though. Here are some other double bass videos'.

[YOUTUBE]YSALhl9va6U[/YOUtube]

[YOUTUBE]WIWWukpu_DY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gywqFyI9RyA[/YOUTUBE]

I like the SOAD song the best. Elegant speak that fast into a melody in an armenian accent get's me everytime...Steel

6. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

this is a little more my speed:thumbsup:

[YOUTUBE]QC9dp-_1ZmQ[/YOUTUBE]

7. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

:thumbsup:

8. Cannagirl

Cannagirl Preheat to 420

and this is a little more MY speed. Kids these days :/

So i'm 25, yeah, what about it?!

[YOUTUBE]xqOMuR5Z530[/YOUTUBE]

9. CanadianDAN

Talk about destroying your hearing. Geez.... :roffl:

10. CanadianDAN

Okay maybe this is a little more tolerable for all you folks who dont like that HEAVY MATH METAL.

I cant get enough of this track. Pushing 60 years old and they're still rocking out harder than all these skinny jeans kids.

Once again turn that BASS up!

[YOUTUBE]ZN3fySNvz78[/YOUTUBE]

11. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

ya know Dan, we usually see eye to eye on music, but I gotta agree that the Meshuggah song was total crap. Rush was much better.

Oh oh Dan, you're just as big of a Tool fan as me, so I thought I'd let ya know: Tool and Puscifer are playing at a festival in St. Paul Minnesota this June, its Tool's only US concert this summer. Wishing I still lived over there, I would so have been there.

12. that gringo

that gringo Young Bud of GK

fuck, metal hurts my head now, i used to be a hardcore fan...put on some dope rap music and blow yo fucking speakers....

[YOUTUBE]YhycjXvFDy8[/YOUTUBE]:coolbounce::redbong::redbong:

13. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I'm still waiting for the dope rap music...

Maynard does not have the vocal range he used to nor the onstage presence. I think he went over the edge and still performs just to pay the bills. Funny thing about musicians they never know when they're next #1 will be or when to hang it up... Steel

14. CanadianDAN

Ive seen Tool live once and it was ok. I enjoy smaller venue shows that are more intimate.

Plus with Maynard not having the voice he used to, they always play the same songs live.

I love their music, but i dont think id go any farther than Toronto to see em again.

As for that meshuggah track, its hit or miss i guess. Theyre not something you can listen to everyday, but i do love the theme they have throughout their albums.

The Machine is replacing Man.

Speaking of the Machine replacing Man, FearFactory is about to drop a new CONCEPT album called TheIndustrialist.

Check out the trailer. I seen FF live at the OperaHouse in Toronto, it was awesome.

[YOUTUBE]_dxWmJssXH4[/YOUTUBE]

15. CanadianDAN

16. CanadianDAN

17. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Not really into the metal thing but here's some shit that I blew a few 12's with.. IMO you might not get the full effect without a good eq'd system.

[YOUTUBE]4jy__CE6UNo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xb09HZhJNcs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7n0L5pWUxa4[/YOUTUBE]

Haven't listened to this song in a minute. Blew 2 JL W6 12's off this song..

[YOUTUBE]Xn7ePjLr-qA[/YOUTUBE]

18. link420

link420 Smokin' Fat Sticky Buds

Ehm you sound like one of those dumb ass youtube kids, making no sense and japping on about the good old days and how he fell off his horse.

Yeah he probably doesn't have the same voice as back then, that's why he's gone soft with Puscifer. But that's ok with me, I love Puscifer's music. As for his stage presence, he's never had any to begin with. When's the last time you've seen Tool perform? He's always been hidding in the back of the stage, Tool is not a "stage presence" band, they're all about the light show and the music. Lastly, considering that Tool is only playing a single live show this summer, its pretty fucking stupid to claim that he's only performing for the money. Even if he was, that's his job, that's how he makes money, why wouldn't he do his job and make some money? If Maynard was in it to make money, he'd just release another Tool album, that would generate way more moolah than any concerts.

19. skunky

skunky labor smoke'n lumberjack

I listen to a lot of progressive, and I guess math metal if you will.

Closest thing to mushuggah you'll really catch me listening to is periphery

[YOUTUBE]GzXy1_1oWoU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]S7MaB-TrYI4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]19UZd_DKs2Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5X0dC50ousY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]t0oyCXSd02U[/YOUTUBE]

Actually supposed to be a new tool album in the works. At least that's what he said at the last show I saw I believe that was back in January here in Grand Prairie. Also, more puscifer stuff coming out, another reason tool isn't touring soo much because he's also got the tour schedule for pusicfer. And no telling how much time he has to devote to the winery he owns. Maynard still has it.:thumbsup:

Never was huge on meshuggah. For some reason just reminded me of lamb of god without the technical scales, instead all you get is technical alternate picking.

Not really going with the bass them, but this shit gets me going. All these kids on their stupid YOLO crap. Pffft Before Drake their was suicide silence. :smokin:

[YOUTUBE]reB8g1C7lo[/YOUTUBE]

And this, actually the drummer is from around here and is good friends with one of my buddies I grew up with.

20. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I'm with you Jugg Tech N9ne is the shit. Gets way less cred than he should. Tight rhymes.

One of my Favorites.

[YOUTUBE]MW7EW8FJKW4[/YOUTUBE]

:redbong:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012