Apology

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Randall Big Bud, Apr 26, 2005.

1. This is to let everybody know that i have committed a grevious error in judgement. My deepest apologies to the Amsterdam Marijuana Seed company. They sent me an e-mail letting me know where to find the seeds. Pretty clever people. I hope never again to dis their fine reputation.

2. CanadianDAN

CanadianDAN Summer Greenthumb

They were sent in a disgused package in a spot you wouldnt look [​IMG] Or what?

3. mrsoprano

mrsoprano Begun Flowering

well thats that then. lets never talk of this iregularity again.

4. Clarence Weedman

Clarence Weedman Latae Sententiae Excommunication

a very good thread. it takes a real man 2 fess up 2 hiz mistakes.

5. LordDrucifer

LordDrucifer Developed Alternating Nodes

Reputation..... *Stamps document* CLEARED.

6. nightstalker420

nightstalker420 New Sprout

yeah i got my seeds from there and they put them behind the cd holder, it is actually a really good thing. they make it safely to you and you get a blank cd! what more could you ask for..... :roll:

7. SD

SD Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Duuuude! I was just about to delete anything and everything with the name Amsterdam Seed Company from our hard drive along with a hefty internet block aimed directly at said offender! My God man, What were ya thinking!? Those kind of 'mistakes' can make or break a company overnight.

This should teach ya to defile the name of such a fine integrity filled establishment without checking twice ehhhhh?... just watch your step mister, watch... your... step.:pissed:

:lol: