Arctic blast cyclone hitting FL

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Snow in Fl for first time in like 30 years close to me. Some artic cyclone storm freeze blast going on, Tonight in the low 30's. First freeze I can remember in a long time. I think next 2 days I am leaving lights on in flower box in garage, schools closing for snow. Lol. We just had 80 deg two weeks ago and next week back in 70's.

2. Justcheckingitout

Man its going to be in the high 20's tonight, its eppic shit around here, atleast I can go fishing/crabbing next week when its 50+ deg warmer. I feel for you all north of the Florida line. Drink some whiskey with those bong hits and stay warm.

3. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

-2 here now, supose to get to -6 tonight.
    I hate this shit.

4. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

I wish i could throw something at people in florida complaining. Its been freezing neg temps for days here and you all complaining about chilly weather lol.

I do got an asshole friend that lives in arizona, posted a picture of himself swimming with his kids yesterday, all you can say is fuck you to people like that lolol

5. Justcheckingitout

Yeah, I was poking sticks at you all...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

But my balls have been frozen past couple nights hanging by back yard fire in shorts and teeshirt with no sleves. The fire did warm em up nice thou. We dont get to make a,fire very often, thats for sure.

6. bigbudztoo

bigbudztoo growin the good stuff

It is actually getting to 31 here today but it has been a cold snowy bitch here for a week. We got about another foot of snow and now they are forecasting freezing rain /snow tonight. Our mini-split ducts are up and running which helps in here and plenty of firewood on hand. I am just glad the temps have climbed out of that single digit or below shit.