Are seeds getting harder to order?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Hank Chinaski, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Wow, trying to order some seeds and it seems a lot harder than it used to be. Haven't ordered any for 5 years, but it used to be easy. Last few days I tried to order from 5 different seed banks and haven't been successful yet. Wtf?

First one doesn't take visa anymore, next two my card declined the transaction and even after I verified the shit for the first of the two the payment still didn't go through, next site didn't have cards, so I tried to pay by World Remit, but their site wouldn't work for me, last seed bank I check before I looked through their seeds and it said 'accept all major credit cards', but when checking out there was no credit card option.

2 or 3 or those seed bank sites had bitcoin as a payment option, so I set up a bitcoin wallet and just need to buy some coins now. What a fucking hassle.

I've got a bunch of seeds, but they're from stressed plants and hermy. Last two years have been shit.

What's going on around here? I swear to fucking god I'm going to grow some decent weed this year.

2. Hank Chinaski

Hank Chinaski Ruminating

Any seed banks to recommend?

3. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Seedsman.com they are reliable and legit.