Are you guys sure about Attitude?

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by AlienBait, Oct 26, 2014.

1. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

Some bad news. My package arrived from the Attitude, but instead of the Alien OG seeds I ordered I found a letter from the U.S. Department of Agriculture saying they had taken my seeds. This is the first time I've used Attitude and this saddens me...

I know a few people on here use Attitude, but I've been reading a lot about shipments getting seized at customs. Is it time to stop using Attitude?

Do any other seed banks have CaliConnection's Alien OG?

Thanks.

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

3. AlienBait

4. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Did you pay the $13 for guaranteed stealth? If you did attitude will reship. I've never had a single issue in 7 orders. But haven't ordered in about 6 months

5. Mrgreengenes

I ordered once before and received the seeds in about a week. :thumbs-up:

6. AlienBait

I did pay for the guaranteed. I notified them of the situation and they have not yet replied, though it's only been a few hours. I'll keep this updated.

7. AlienBait

O.K., cool. Thanks. If things don't work out with Attitude, I'll give them a try.

8. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

Thats a good strain choice. It is potent, good yielding and trims easy, not alot of little bud leaves.

9. Hackerman

Hackerman Germinating

Attitude will take care of you. My last order got seized as well. They re-shipped and I got it the second time.

After all, they do claim to be the largest seedbank in the world. Don't you think that makes the customs people watch their mail?

I had a good experience with Herbies Head Shop as well (although my last order from them was seized as well).

10. AlienBait

Yup, it does. That's why it may be time to switch to a smaller seedbank that can fly under the radar, so to speak.

Anyway, I'll wait and see what they do. Hopefully when they resend it will make it through.

11. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Come to Oregon.

I hope we will be legal soon. You can get good seed here in Oregon.

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/

Usless may like this:roffl:

http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/dr-who.html

Dr. Who

Mad Scientist x Timewreck

What do you get when you cross Mad Scientist with Timewreck? Doctor Who, of course. This slightly Indica strain has a high THC content along with a strong, built-in resistence to powdery mildew. Recommended for use throughout the day, DOCTOR WHO leaves you with a clear head and ready to take on whatever the universe has to throw at you.

Phenotypes: There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive.

Height: Short to Medium

Yield: Medium

Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.

Best way to grow: Top early to make an approximately 30” round bush.

Harvest: 56-63 days

Sat/Ind: 40/60

Hybrid: Mad Scientist X Timewreck

High Type: Clear head with a nice Indica bottom that allows relaxation with pain relief while the substantial THC level gets your brain moving and engaged. Good for any time of day.

Taste/Aroma: Very tasty, almost like a fruit that's sweet and sour at the same time, like a grape or an over-ripe pineapple.

May be helpful for: Appetite stimulant, MS Syndrome, ADHD, nausea, depression and anxiety.

I harvested a Purple Alien this year. It's a cross between a kush and Alien OG.

It was small, but it has a lot of indica. Good day time smoke.

peace

G_B

12. AlienBait

Update

YaY! My seeds arrived.

... now what do I do... ?

13. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The "Tude insists that they not be germinated if you live where it is illegal to do so. Expensive bird feed I guess? :bong2:

14. AlienBait

Ah, but it IS legal to do so where I live. Perhaps that is the thing to do... :roffl:

15. Grown in Tx.

Grown in Tx. Locked and Loaded

Germ them bitches and grow grow grow

16. Mrgreengenes

Rub it in.:321fu: :5eek: :roffl: Pop them things. Been a long time since we had a AB grow.