Attention all medical users

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Mrs B, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

EbenezerSCROOGE, who is actually PoP, says he thinks disabled people ought to be shot. Nice, huh? I think he deserves a dose of his own medicine.

2. adfaFd

adfaFd Begun Flowering

that guy is just an ******* and the only reason he likes to say the things he does is because he loves to piss people off on the net when they can't do anything about it

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Guest

Of course he's just an *******! What sort of enjoyment can he get from trying to piss people off? He must have been molested by his parents, priests, AND teachers when he was just a little boy. Because he still acts like one. Wait'll he ends up in prison-- and he will. He'll have lots of "friends" there! LOL

4. Diablo

Diablo Germinated

Wow that is really ofensive to me.

What do you consider disabled? In school I had to go into some special ed classes because I learned "differantly". I'm not stupid or useless, nor is anyone with any type of disability!

It sounds like a disabled person would be more useful to this world then this PoP person!

5. HerbalMan

HerbalMan Full Flowering

AGREED.....peace

6. trillions of atoms

trillions of atoms Latae Sententiae Excommunication

7. hellostupid

hellostupid Stupid Iz. Stupid Duz.

:alien:To me, we are ALL Disabled in one way or another...some more than others...right POP?:light:

8. BlazethatShiat

BlazethatShiat Veggy Stage

what a fag