Avatars.. Get your Avatars here..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ClayStreet, Apr 10, 2007.

1. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

[​IMG]

last minute update to change colors on smarmy.. :)

looks better now

2. brand

brand Begun Flowering

Hey clay I could use an avatar terribly. Anything would be sweet. I love to fish, and fuck. Like I said anything would be nice. I keep missing my own post because of not having an avatar. You are ridiculously nice for doing this for peeps on here. Thanks a lot. :)

3. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

Well I can do something with fishing but I can't do something with fucking. :)

4. brand

brand Begun Flowering

Right on!

5. weed sprite

weed sprite Begun Flowering

Thanks Clay, I didn't expect it this quick. let me say, I like it!!! I like it!!! Ya got some real talent with that stuff, thanks again.

6. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

thanks man

7. Mr Douglas

Mr Douglas still stoned again still

Awesome work as usual, Clay! :thumbsup:

Mermaid likes this.
  8. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I love your avatar's! Have you ever done anything with Rottweiler's/Mortician's?

I've not asked because it seem's like alot of work, but you make it seem effortless!

Great Work :thumbsup:

9. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

thanks guys.. the only effort is making myself sit down and do them. I'm highly unmotivated. That's why I state that it might take a while. ;)

morticians or rotweilers eh..? see what I can think up..

10. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i would love an avatar...if you have time..i am an old hippie that loves border collies and tie die anything and love my bongs...and i am a buff (big ugly fat fucker) there is my life in a nutshell..lol pathetic...an avatar would make my day... thanks in advance...

11. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

ROFLMAO Mr. D....:roll:

Love your new dooooo!!!:icon_bounce:

that is hysterical...hehehe

smarmyarmy.....love the new one he made you!!

Mr.Green, who made your new one? I was rolling when I saw it as it is way cool!!!

Clay when your done making other people new one's and have the time, I think I would love a new one. No rush..... :) I know your a busy busy man!

Yanno me, anything with mermaids, oceans, weed, or any thing from the sea I will like. I love this one I am sporting that herbs found me, would be way sweet if it was a mermaid floating in pot leaves, :)

Peace~mermaid

12. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

If it's not bad enough that I'm lazy at making avatars my internet's been out the last 3 days.. and will be out off and on while I hear they're making "repairs" and putting in new lines.. Hopefully they take a little off the bill because it's @#%#ing anoying to wake up, and come home from work everyday to see a blinking and unworking modem.

Plus I'm moving the last week of the month so I'll be offline for a while. I'll try to get to these requests before then.

13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

If you're polite, but assertive(without being a prick)...they should prorate it alittle.

14. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

Yea good luck on that lol...they may take a quarter and 2 cents off, greedy bastages I say that cuz that's about what they did for me.

And Mr D your new avy makes me hungry.(Time sensitive quote)

15. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Clay,i feel like a change...any ideas?

Clay i know your a busy man right now amigo but i couldnt help notice a lot of cool new claystreet graphs on the forum and you know im a big fan,i love the one im using right now you did for me and the wallpaper to match which i still use... i Sooo love tghe tartan kilt one with the hash leaf on it and APPRENTICE and it then turns into the growkind.com avy and of course my pimp hat one and the sublime and cool sensimellia man one you did for me cos he moves around and all that,im a big kid i love anything that flashes,changes shape or moves like a flag and all that kinda stuff,lol....

I know in the past iv always gave you an idea but TBH clay id love to have one made that is entirely your own concept,i love surprises,lol,just if or whenever you got time id love a nice BIG avy that maybe moves or flashes... the only thing i like it to have is a link to hash like a leaf or even a GK stamp on it plus i like them to alwys say APPRENTICE but apart from that i just wanna see what the clay creqative juices can create:notworthy:

If you NEED some kind of idea to start with then what about an avy of the british isles and the map is filled in with the UK flag on it,it could slowly change shape into a hash leaf with a union jack flag inside the leaf?APPRENTICE could go along the bottom and a GK stamp on the top or whatever,just throwing an idea out there but it sounds overly complicated... im happy just to have a cool big avy with apprentice on it and you can create the rest how you see fit,i just feel as if it is time for me to get a new avy seeing 2009 is approaching and im looking for something bright,funky,flashy,new,etc.... Any ideas? I know your busy of and online right now so i dont expect it for a while just thought id put my request in now so i can be added to the list.Peace and thanks in advance clay:ebert: YOUR AVYS ROCK:rocker:

16. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

Well lemme start a list here:

1. brand - something to do with fishing

2. mrastro - something to do with rotweilers, morticians

3. ncmaineac - border collies, tie dye, bongs

4. mermaid - anything with mermaids, oceans, weed, or any thing from the sea

5. apprentice - the british isles and the map is filled in with the UK flag on it,it could slowly change shape into a hash leaf with a union jack flag inside the leaf?APPRENTICE could go along the bottom and a GK stamp on the top or whatever, looking for something bright,funky,flashy,new,etc

did I forget anyone?

17. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Well...and WEED! LOL!

Anything would be greatly appreciated :love4: (and NO tron...I am NOT gay)

btw:where'd you ever learn your mad skill's?!

18. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Two yrs. ago, when my first boy passed away, I had a cell bill $300 more than usual!!! I didn't realize how much i was talking to 'back home'.

I only called to see about payment's, but I was very polite. After all...it WAS my rightfully bill. The dude waived the over min.'s, as "a one time courtesy".

Never Hurt's To Try :)

19. ncmaineac

ncmaineac Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

list

thanks for keeping me on the list...

20. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

long story.. but basically I've been messing with graphics since 1991. The more I've done, the better I've become. I've got most of my skills through doing things here on Growkind.