Avatars.. Get your Avatars here..

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by ClayStreet, Apr 10, 2007.

1. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

Clay i woundnt mind one if you can.Something with scareface would be cool.I'll wait,:smokin: no rush.Thanks in advance

:qright7: scareface on weed man :qleft7:

2. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Is that all?

:ROFL: cLAY my friend,i was merely throwing any ideas the air,lol,thats not what im specifically asking for ,im happy to see whatever you come up with cos you have already gave me the best avys as asked for by me so im happy to just get a new one and wait my place in the line,lol.

All i meant was you know i like either moving or flashing ones,lol... the tartan kilt you made me that turned into a GK logo was pure genius!:notworthy: The UK theme was just to give you summit to get the creative juices flowing but the weed or your mind does that for ya,lol...Im happy with ANYTHING clay,with a touch of relevance like a UK flag in the corner or whatever i dunno,lol,just start with a blank canvas and see where it takes you,im up for anything.Peace bro:ebert:

3. OneHitterInOz

OneHitterInOz A Fat Sticky Bud

I totally agree it never hurts to try.

4. alejo

alejo Germinated

lets see what you got.

5. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

hey guys I just got moved in a few days ago and still haven't got my computer unpacked.. I was going to get internet up and running but the router I got is a piece of junk and I'm taking it back.. Linksys WRT160Nv2.02 I do not recommend them. Keeps dropping service on my friend's computer constantly and I haven't even got into the WiFi problems yet. Anyone recommend a good N series router? Preferably under $100?

avatars will need to be suspended until I can get things going here.

6. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Glad You're Back!

Sorry...can't help re: router. I'm alway's the guy asking the question's!

7. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

WB Clay :wave:

How did the move go? No worries on making avatars as you need to get settled my frd.

As for router's .....I got mine bout 2 years ago to network the laptops and it works like a charm with NO problems. Bought it at BestBuy and was way under 100 bucks....paid 59.00 for mine. It is a Belkin which the Geek Squad recommended there and I am happy with it. Other then that I do not know much about that puter mumbo jumbo ...hhaha I do know my frds also have Belkins and love it too. Hope that is of some help.

Take it easy and have fun setting up house :)

8. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

hi clay,

if u ever get going again, iv always liked black sabbath. I'm into spiritual beings,like angles.(not the wimpy angles, either).

i like to draw a cross, with the words black sabbath on it.(black:across the top; sabbath: from top to bottom, reusing the a in the word black).

if u have time, i would appreciate it.

i get lost on the computer. thats why i dont have an avitar.:confused:

peace.

9. chckinitout

chckinitout Developed Alternating Nodes

that would be cool

Can u do something with a telecaster shaped guitar??? lol:suave:

10. Guerilla Family

Guerilla Family Serious Guerilla Farmer

I think im about due for an avatar.. I will start thinking about mine and I will hit you up once I get some creative ideas flowing.

GFAM

11. brand

brand Begun Flowering

I think the strain of avatar making has lost us a valuable member. Poor ol clay has literally been bugged to death. Now where is my fishing avatar clay!! LOL

crappie fishing preferably. LOL

12. ClayStreet

ClayStreet Gypsy

I'm sorry everyone for not getting back to any of you concerning graphics. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just burned out on making avatars and I don't know that I want to continue doing them anymore. In my many years here I was thinking someday someone might take my place as an avatar creator for GK, I know there has to be a lot of graphics designers and creative people that come here. People far better at it than me anyway. However I do understand making art although fun, sometimes can be demanding when people are always asking for things, and some people asking for things that push your limits of creativity when you thought you had none.

It's not you guys and ladies that have driven me away from GK.. it's just personal reasons and my crazy life. I haven't been around much lately and to be honest I haven't been too involved in over a year. I've made promises before that I'll come back and do things and I'm probably sounding like a broken record at this point. I always reserve a little faith that I'll make a hell of a comeback someday but for now my creativity is minimal, and my interest in making graphics and avatars is gone for the moment.

I'm also getting married this year, and been kinda busy with that too.

take er easy guys..

ClayStreet

Mermaid likes this.
  13. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

Hey Clay!

:wave: Good to hear from you.

Don't worry re: avatar's. Take Care of What's Important.

Best Wishes and Congradulation's!(I think)

14. mr.anonymous

mr.anonymous What to grow next is hard

We app. the work you put in already,you did some kick ass art in my own opp.

Hope to see you back:wav:

15. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Getting married myself this year. I understand man, you've done some great fucking work. It takes a lot out out of you doing the wedding thing. Good luck and good planning! :smoke2:

If you have something mediate level or so, I can help you out, otherwise, you got to wait for our master. I am not looking to fill the shoes, but I will edit something if anyone wants.

16. Mermaid

Mermaid ~Sea Of Green~

Congrats Clay!!!

Congrats on the new place and also getting married Clay!!!:wav:

Don't worry bout the avatar's as you have so much on your plate and a new life ahead of you. We are all grateful for the creative work you have did for each one of us and of course we will miss you so do not be a stranger. Stop in when you can to let us know how things are going.

Your lass is a beauty and wishing you both much happiness and love to last a lifetime my dear frd!! You deserve it and she too is a lucky girl as well.

I am sure we can all get by without personal avatar's and use clipart or silly pics like Herb does...haha OMG did you see his latest one?? Still think the nakie hairy yeti in bed is by far the worse!! :roll: It will not be as high end as the work you do but sure there is someone who knows enuff to fluff up a pic or personalize it. :) Hey we were all spoiled and glad I got my own Clay avatar's which I will always cherish & use not to mention a few Herbs found for me as well.

With your work, planning a wedding and all .....of course there is NO time for you to worry about making us stoners avatars... ;) I am certain everyone understands and no need to feel bad either for you sure did crank them out over the last years. We were lucky you did it on your downtime as a favor so we all thank you for the time you put in. Just be a reg member who stops in to say HIGH now and then!! :)

Ok ....now you know being a girl, I am going to ask you all the details to your wedding. LOL How did you ask her and was she surprised?? What colors are the men/ladies wearing in the wedding, is it in a church or outside?? Honeymoon....where you to love birds gonna go?? What song will you be dancing to with her after they announce you at the reception and yada. ;) Oh and I know lots of mom/son songs for you if you need one to dance with your mom too (yes your supposed to do that) just like the girl always does "daddy's little girl". Sometimes the groom dances with his mother inlaw as well. Open bar? What food have you picked out and ohhh the big question.....what will your lovely lady be wearing?? Wish we could see a pic of the wedding dress once she picks it out. Then again that would be impossible being YOUR not allowed to see it or is that hmm not allowed to see it on her??

You may have to have a thread dedicated to all the GK ladies as we love to know this chick stuff. :) Just like baby threads.....we love romance and babies so when you get a chance, let us girls know about the wedding plans.

Take care and the best to you and the Mrs. to be.... ~mermaid

17. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Retired.

Clay,while i can catch ya...

...i know i put my order in ages ago when you were inundated,prolly still are no doubt,and i know you've pimped out more avys and wallpapers than the average,lol,im a pain in the ass but can i maybe have that new one anytime soon while your making up ones for the other mods:ponder::eusa_pray:Just summit that says im from the UK or summit gaelic,some cool creative clay stuff,anything,you know i just love shit that either moves or flashes and is HUGE for my big screen,lol.Peace out brotha:jj:

18. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Don't worry. You done a lot. Thanks Anyway.

Peace.

19. Chiefblood

Chiefblood Veggy Stage

Is someone still doing avatars?

Im looking for something to match my userID..

Im not picky. ANy help is great! :suave:

20. TheCarpenter

TheCarpenter member

How do I go about getting a larger avatar? I see a lot of other people with much larger avatars. How do you get around the 150 x 150 pixel or 19.5kb limit? I'm a certified photoshop pro (my wife's a photographer, she made me) and I'd like to make some avatars for people. I just need to know how to make them larger, and higher resolution. I made a kick ass version of my avatar, but it looked like shit when it was reduced.