Average outdoor individual plant yield

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Furrybooty, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Furrybooty

Furrybooty Germinating

What is the average individual outdoor plant yield? Seems like I get between one and two zips.... :O:mashed:

2. mt.king

mt.king mud drags champion

zips huh!!!?

Try pounds :thumbs-up:

3. bncooldude13

bncooldude13 I supply your drug dealer

King right, if you planning on growing outside. #1Pick good outdoor seeds strain. #2Pick a very very very good spot to plant ur shit!(3 ppl got shit stolen here on GK). #3 get a Chainsaw! because you gonna need it when ur harvesting pound or two of each plant. ANd btw this is in the ground, not pots....if you wanna grow in pots expect zips..lol :-welcome-:

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

that all depends on how much effort your putting into them and if you plant from seed or clones

I went with a 6inch rooted clone 8 nodes....planted in already churned soil.....walked away for a few months, fed once and got 2-3 zips

Then once I went with a seed and gave a lot of attention, got 4-5 zips

Then i went with a 6 inch clone, gave a ton of food, loved her till death, got 9 oz off her

Dont expect to get huge yields with no effort, i mean im sure SOME people have been lucky as hell and gotten crazy results but its not a year after year type thing and for sure not common.......just like anything...it takes work to get the rewards

5. mt.king

tlc & prep work

The more tlc the bigger the yield look at the ones in my gallery planted July 4th weekend from 1 gallon pots were less than a foot tall are 4.1/2-5' tall now and I topped thrice so when they got going they wouldn't show above the blackberry vines on the fence so the farmers kids next farm over wouldn't see then while working the field

6. gizmo_barks

gizmo_barks Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

It must be Oregon. With adquate bed preperation, they grow into trees here. I know of a grower that has a 9' plant.

The one problem we do have is mold. We can grow some good mold if we don't do it right.:roffl: :roffl:

peace.

G_B

7. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I've got some outdoor plants that are 3 1/2 to 4 ft. tall and I expect to get 1/4 lb. from each plant. I deliberately kept them short and I topped them a few times. If I had allowed them to grow to their full height and had been able to put them in the middle of my yard for even more sun, I would have pounds from each one. It really depends on too many factors to be able to say you will get a certain amount from a plant.

8. mt.king

knock knock knockin on the wooden door

Just checked no mold so far. But at 11:00 pm it was 80° & 80% humidity. Last night. Scary but Oregon mold vs 6 more days of sun I'm hopping the sun wins since most of the outdoor customers have been fighting it. I sprayed Serenade ( bacillus subtillus) and powdery mildew cure on them before the rains and it seems to be working :thumbs-up:

9. Furrybooty

Furrybooty Germinating

Thanks everybody for your insight. This is my second year. This is my second year of outdoor ground growing in Nor Cal. I have a clone of grandaddy purp from the club this year. Sour diesel cropped too soon got one & half zip. My purp is almost done... I'm flushing now for around 2 weeks. Hopefully I yield way more... Gota question though... When trimming, is it possible to get THC in my system from the resin through my fingers?

10. Chronic Don

Chronic Don Daddy of RP & GG

yup 1 to 2. fr me here this yr,

but as an avergae always yield? depends of growing season, temperatures, hours of sun to hrs of cloud, rate/type of fertilization, and of course the type/breed of plant. I've seen pics of plants from Aussieland that produced over 20lbs, one plant!

11. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

:roffl: :roffl: :roffl: Sounds like somebody else has to pee too! No, I don't think that's a concern.

12. AverageJoe

AverageJoe papa oom mow mow

one can only hope :thumbs-up:

13. Furrybooty

Furrybooty Germinating

Well hope the resin doesn't mess me up:admin: :mashed: can't wait for the harvest..... It is smelling and the neighbors think someone is smoking ALL DAY! Lol....

14. mt.king

looks to be about 6 from 4

My drying racks are full off four and each rack holds about a pound :thumbs-up: