Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CREATIVE GARDENER, Feb 8, 2014.

1. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I'm back after a couple years. Nothing's really changed much. Still pumping out the buds. I really learned a lot here and developed a system that worked for me. Seemed so many members made the process out to be so technical and scientific that trying to incorporate it all was just too mind boggling. For me some basic understanding of the principles, a green thumb and trial and error worked just fine. I don't see many of the old names but I'm sure a lot of them will pop up in time.

2. Psycho D

Psycho D LEE VAN SPLEEF

Welcome back.

I'm the same, don't really care about the botany aspect. I found a strain that puts your dick in the dirt and is pretty much maintenance free so..kept me busy for a few years now.

If you're into more weight than you can smoke however, there's a few things that have popped up lately as far as the technical/variety side goes.

Some of the recent grow logs are more than interesting should you want to peruse that area of GK. :thumbsup:

3. CREATIVE GARDENER

Yeah, I'm still doing the AK and White Widow I've done for years. I've considered some of the newer names but starting from seed again just seems a pain. Some additional volume would sure make life better so I'll look into that. Thanks for the advice!!

Be Cool, CG

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Welcome back man!. :-welcome-:

5. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Welcome back... Enjoy GK

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

[YOUTUBE]/QVS3WNt7yRU[/YOUTUBE]

7. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

nice to see you again

8. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

The ghost of weed past...

Whats up CG!?

9. CREATIVE GARDENER

Just getting older, fatter and prettier. Doesn't seem like it's been 2 plus years. Man time flies. Same old shit, tending to the ladies needs, dealing with the cold and the heat and threatening to disown the f..kin cat if she doesn't stop tracking in spider mites. But all in all life's pretty good!!

Be Cool, CG

10. friendlyfarmer

I have a feline farm hand too. I gotta be careful though...

[YOUTUBE]/qNAQb0GTJp4[/YOUTUBE]

11. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Right you are, you must be very careful around cats you have no idea how dangerous they really are.. Fear the kitty

[​IMG]

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

True, especially 2 and 4. My cat, Miss Kitty View attachment 18744 , is a 15lb coal black Maine Coon that can hide in a dark corner totally undetected. We now have 3 cats and a dog and the funny thing is they all have a Facebook page and I don't. Be Cool, CG miss kitty.jpg

/monthly_2008_10/57a6cb07541c9_misskitty.jpg.e8d31865bbf634acb48500e15d9904ce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  13. friendlyfarmer

:roffl: that's funny.

Pretty picture - he's gorgeous. I have a 19 lb (no joke) domestic longhair that acts like a Maine Coon - loves the water, gets in the shower with me, comes when he is called like a dog, etc. He's not fat either.

If he ever decided to really jack me up, I'll bet he could turn my head into a ball of hamburger. Sometimes we wrestle and man he's like 20 pounds of muscle with razors on the end of his feet.

I derive endless amusement from cats. Its hard to remain angry with a purring ball of happy fuzz under your chin. It's why I love the puss :coolbounce:

14. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Your cats have facebook pages? Dude....do you have any idea how frightening that sounds?

15. CREATIVE GARDENER

The 2 kids did that. They're big facebook fans and the youngest, 13, has made a page for every pet we've ever had. They are my wife's grand children that we are raising.

Their father is a real prick and will send smartass messages to upset them then block them. Then Miss Kitty and Zoey, the dog, will send messages letting him know just what they think!!

Be Cool, CG

16. CREATIVE GARDENER

Now that's a big cat. Could have some maine coon in him, has the traits. The kids thought she was stupid because she didn't respond to " kitty, kitty. kitty". Then were amazed when I'd call her name and say "come" and there she was.

Be Cool, CG

17. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

cats suck...they smell horrible, theyre disrespectful assholes:roffl: and theyre freakin vicious!

just my opin..:roffl::5eek:

and yea I know, everyones cats are purrrfect round here:roffl:

18. ducrider

ducrider growing your mamas weed

Cat Curling:popcorn-2:

[YOUTUBE]evNi4_2qHPY[/YOUTUBE]

19. CREATIVE GARDENER

That's good!! Looks exactly like my cat especially the white spot on the belly. When she was spayed the area they shaved grew back white. It was weird.

Be Cool, CG

20. friendlyfarmer

Cat Curling

:rofl6: