Ball deep in the MMJ Biz.....

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana' started by Stash2.0, Dec 14, 2011.

1. dowork123

dowork123 Delaying gratification!

I just had my friend call me and tell me they have so much bud in Walnut Creek they can't get rid of it...prices are like dirt cheap on outdoor. So yeah, I concur lol!

2. RoninAmok

RoninAmok Excommunicated

It's dirt cheap on *anything* , quite literally down to early '80s late '70s levels. People are getting out in droves , along with folks moving to other favorable states. And just about everybody is cutting back , in some cases way back.

The feds could end up having mostly their way due to the economic viability , if the product is essentially worthless then why bother beyond just enough for your head?

3. Stash2.0

Stash2.0 Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

i heard 1100 of the mountain

4. CCrete

CCrete Mr. Poopyfacepeepeehead

is this like a code word? wtf

5. nuggnester

nuggnester Pot & Poker Enthusiast

Sorry for not being positive..not trying to bring anyone down

But it was really painful reading your first post. You badly want people to know/think you're a super badass and I think you had a rockhard boner while writing all that crap...while at the same time looking at a mirror placed next to your computer.

That is all.

6. Stash2.0

Zomg that was extactly how it went down !!!:bduh:

7. nuggnester

extactly? Good one. ALso a super quick reply. Must be dying for someone to stroke that thick thick ego-cock.

8. Stash2.0

:roffl: Fella can't mispell a word anymore ? Bro i don't need net respect...I simply tried to give a view of my world and how its changed...People are gonna hate...Truth be told it seems like you are more interested in getting a reaction out of me than anything else...

9. LionLoves420

LionLoves420 Lazy Days In The Sun

Yah, no need for this poking people.

Stash2.0 likes this.
  10. CCrete

Id poke stash....1.0 even but now that hes 2.0.....i mean, how can u resist, hes twice the stash.....and twice the ego boner Nugg was talkin bout:coolbounce::coolbounce::coolbounce:

11. Stash2.0

Just jealous cause i gets all the ladies...but i saved ya one :)

[​IMG]

12. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

camera whore

13. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

hey, guys and gals, I have to admit, I have totally jacked off while admiring myself in the mirror.

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

14. Stash2.0

but honestly, am i not supposed take pride in my accomplishments ? About 7 years ago i was looking up bud pics on Gk wishing i could find a sack..I have made changes to my life i thought was impossible...Met and became friends with people i iodlized ....Tip of the spear baby...I am a Cocky/Confident person..I am also fun,loyal,honest and hardworking...Sucks all you see is me rambling on the net :)

15. CCrete

God shes hot, Steelers need a RB, wonder if shes available?

Stash is my hero:bravo:

16. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Stash is alright. (as long as he's not next to me when there's a mirror around)

17. nuggnester

Haha...

That shirt has GOT to be bigger than XXL

18. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Figured that would be pretty obvious being that a 2.0 version was needed.:kidding::passsit:

True that, good traits to offset the first.

I dig the Stashual. Can take a shot, gives shots, doesn't bitch and promotes the agenda. What more is there on a pot growing web site?

19. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

:roflmao:

pittsburgh seems to be full of beautiful women