Bambata from TikiSeeeds

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by ResinRubber, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

SMOKE REPORT
    (Ratings out of 10 per # aswell as comments)

#1-Strain:>Bambata, 100% african sativa. Breeder: Kerala TikiSeeds

#2-Appearance:> 6

Nice sized buds but in general a very low bag appeal. Rather bland in appearance

#3-Taste:> 9

An amazingly clean flavored toke. Comments from other tokers generally lead to the "can I buy some....please....PLEASE!" I'm hoarding every last ounce. Menthol, no after bite. Smooth and fresh going in and the exact same flavor on exhale.

When run in iso hash it has a buttery caramel flavor.

#4-Aroma:> 9

No classic "pot" smell. Almost similar to a spice cigarette. Disapates quickly.

#5-High/Stone type:> Very lucid clear stone even though this plant was harvested late. Rises quickly then holds for several hours.

#6-Source:> TikiSeeds, self grown organic

#7-Price:> $50 (or there abouts) for 10 seeds

#8-Potency:> 9 (a very strong 9)

#9-Overall Rating:> 8

#10-Overall Description:> A picky grower Bambata exhibits two distinct phenos in the garden. Both have very similar tokes. While spectacular in bud size it has no other redeeming bag quality. Aroma is fresh, nice but not that overwhelming "I gotta hit THIS SHIT!" stench. Color is bland....but who tokes color! Trichomes are tiny, typical for 100% sativas but for people used to the fat afghan cross indicas they are unimpressive.

#11-Would you Reccomend:> Absolutely. Looks like nothing special but kicks like a mule! A definite one hit wonder. Go for 3 tokes and you better have some time to kill before dealing with straight people.

#12-Smokers General Comments:> I am partial to the sats so this report is admittedly biased. I would recommend this for any experienced grower simply for the clear flavor, add in that it's ridiculously potent and it's a no brainer. It will be in my gardens for at least a few cycles...if not indefinitely. I did release a small quantity to a retailer who has been hounded with requests for more. He's now reduced to begging to keep some for his personal headstash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gratitude and JuggaloKing420 like this.
  2. JuggaloKing420

JuggaloKing420 Just clownin around

Thanks for the report!

3. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Raoul Dukes favorite strains were african for sheer potentcy

4. ResinRubber

No shit?! That's a piece of HST trivia I never picked up. Thnx MK.

5. MK-Ultra

MK-Ultra Excommunicated

Ya know what they say go gonzo or go home.

6. ResinRubber

HST :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

7. SteelCity Smoker

SteelCity Smoker To Be Continued

I am a hunter fan. Here's to your diary...ScS