Bat Guano fert...

Discussion in 'Organic Cultivation' started by RasJay, Jul 22, 2004.

1. RasJay

RasJay Germinated

I just left a hydro store and picked up some products for my 1st grow.

I picked up Mexican Bat Guano(10-2-0) for veg. growth and Jamaican Bat Guano(1-10-0) for flowering.

I have some cow manure also... I would like to know what else should i pick up for potassium. I was told to add some organic Alaska MorBloom with the Jamaican Bat Guano(0-10-10).

peace, RasJay

2. RasJay

RasJay Germinated

in the above post the Alaska MorBloom's reading is 0-10-10

3. MellowDood

MellowDood weed eater

#Moderation Mode

those are some good organic ferts, so i'm moving this to the organic forum.

also, you can edit your posts rather than reply to them with corrections. the edit button is right above your post.

Moved here

4. HELL BOY 420

HELL BOY 420 Full Flowering

RasJay,I would recommend that you begin using Chicken poop with an NPK of(3-5-3)which is good for the begining of veg,I would then use Peruvian Seabird guano with an NPK of(11-13-3)which works great for late veg and early flowering,Then I would use Indonesian Bat guano with an NPK of(0-13-0)perfect for flowering.Those should be the 3 Main Shits to use for a sucessful garden.PEACE and GOOD LUCK

5. 420solo

420solo Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Hellboy, Im still wary of the finish flower with the peruvian. That only does not seem like enought to me, is that all you use?

6. Phishy1

Phishy1 New Sprout

i use those very same fertilizers plus a couple of extra ones. you will definetly need a fertilizer that only supplies potassium. i use an organic kelp fertilizer (0-0-8) and it is the ****. i use fox farm ocean forest, so it is packed with nutrients to begin with. i fertilize around week three with 12-2-8 diluted by half then gradualy decrease the dilution from feeding to feeding. then i use around (3-10-4) for flowering with a final fertilize of (0-16-0). i have had great success with these fertilizers. make sure your source of potassium is just potassium, no phospherus. if your plants need K but are sufficient P, giving them 0-10-10 will lead to nutrient lock-up and lots of problems. i will answer any questions you have. p.s. Magnesium will have to be supplemented because none of those fertilizers contain magnesium.

7. HELL BOY 420

Solo,always use Peruvian seabird **** for late veg and early flowering.And I mix 2 tsp of Age Old bloom(5-10-5)along with 1tbsp of Indonesian Bat Guano in one gal of water for my final touch.

8. HELL BOY 420

By the way where can I purchase mushroom spores?And what was your method of growin them?

9. rastadub

rastadub Harvested Fat Sticky Bud

Hes right on spot, peruvian seabird works great to fuel the stretch...

10. HELL BOY 420

Peruvian seabird guano is great for stretching plants and expanding more yield,Floracius Bloom works great along with it also.

11. jon chempo

jon chempo New Sprout

I also like to mix my Age Old Bloom with a guano .

= 5-10-5 & 0-7-0