BB's Choc-a-holic's grow of FUSION genetics

Discussion in 'Grow Log Forum' started by Bigbud214, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Res

DBC4 is definately the plant... though DBC2 isa sweet smelling bitch. But see what I mean about the buds? Small for a 600W EYEHortilux grow no?

SW

yes still battling the PM. Seems resistant to the erenade. I sprayed the shit out of all my plants last night with an extra heavy dose of the serenade. Today I a following that up with Resins suggestion of H2O2. I am fucking pissed that shit is still around ter 3 sprayings of the Serenade. My temps and humidity seem perect so I do not understand why that shit is so prevelant. oH WELL

2. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I still stand by the Ed Roesenthal's Zero Tolerance.

3. Bigbud214

Cant find it here anywhere Ras. I would buy that and try it in a 3 pronged approach. Serenade, Zero Tolerence, and H2O2.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

5. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

Hey BB214, I spoke to a friend of mine and he said for the PM Rasie the night time temps if possible to 75 degrees for the next couple of weeks and retreat.

Keep the humidity at no more than 40 percent or less if possible. The higher temps make it difficult for the PM. He knows his stuff and I trust him.:wink:

6. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Dunno about the buds, looks like a solid showing to me.

The H2O2 worked well on my Kiwi vines and a Fire bush that was heavily infected. 3 treatments and no more fungus. I might have just gotten lucky but i's worth a shot.

7. Bigbud214

MrG

I will try to raise night time temps... not sure how as I do not run any fans at night. Maybe look into a small heater I guess.

Ras

I will have to order online

Res

THANK YOU MAN I appreciate the props. Just....

... Im comparing them to buds I see in other grows. These buds are not much of an improvement over previous attempts. Seeing I have upped the equipment and tchnique I expected more

8. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

Its not the lights. Its the strains. Do some lemon thai and you will have buds like baseball bats.

Both of these shots were 600w buds stationary lighting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

t6

9. Bigbud214

True enough T6... I must be missing something lol

10. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

have you tried carefully rubbing the mildew off with a rag or paper towel? use a different one for each part of the plant and then spray treatment. it could be that you have so much the serenade isn't killing all the spores right away giving them time to spread?

I know it sounds thin, but it might worth a try until you get some more treatment.

hate to say it, but you may have to sacrifice them. you dont wanna smoke fungus spores

11. Bigbud214

I have in the past just pulled affected leaves. The PM is staying to the lower bud sites. I have NOT found A single leaf in the upper canopy with it. DBC4 is coming down soon flush is starting tomorrow. If I see anymore after this round of treatments its over they will come down.

12. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior In The Spirit Realm

in that case, I'd cut off the lower affected parts before if spreads, and it will. But that's just me.

I know having to cut early sucks cuz you look at it and think 'damn it, if I coulda kept that it woulda added X weight to harvest.."

13. Mrgreengenes

BB214, part of your problem is you don't run the fans at night. :danger:

You want air movment especially when the lights are out and the temps run lower anyway. That just helps the PM hang on. Turn the fans on. :smokin:

14. teamster6

teamster6 Guest

GJ is right you need to make the envirement bad for the mold and spores. Turn up the ventilation and reduce the humidity.

Cutting the leaves off is not doing any good because when you see the mold already formed the spores are already spreading in the room. Id hurry and try that shit from ed and if that doesnt work hit those fuckers with sulfer

t6

15. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Every garden is independent and all values variable. The gardens you're comparing to are from growers who've got years of thinking of how to improve something that has become second nature to them. I guarantee you that even though my basic garden style hasn't changed in years that yields and consistency are better now simply because of familiarity.

Yeah, run the fans and exhaust 24/7. Lower the humidity every way possible. The problem with cutting or wiping is that you're damned of you do and damned if you don't. Any moving or handling of the plants spreads spores. Leaving them there allows spores to spread by contact.

16. Mrgreengenes

So the olds heads are all in agreement, more ventilation.:thumbsup:

17. Bigbud214

Ok I will re work the timer so the fans run 24/7.

THANKS TO ALL THE EXPERIENCED HEADS....

You guys are my saviours

18. Bigbud214

Here are some pics of DBC4 as I start her flush. Man she is nice and frosty. I will flush at least 10 days. I will use 2 tsp Flora clean for a few waterings then plain pH'd water the rest of the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]