bc bud depot girl scout cookies

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by greenjah, Apr 15, 2014.

1. greenjah

greenjah A Fat Sticky Bud

sorry I took so long, very busy this time of year.

looks like I may have gotten 2 phenos, 2 have a bit wider leaves then the other 2.

this is when they were about 13 days old the ones on the right seem to be the skinnier leaves.

[​IMG]

this is today, they are almost a month now. they are the top 4 in the big pots.

[​IMG]

2. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Looking good, nice set up, looks like a sweet grow tent.

3. greenjah

5 by 9 from Craigslist, it seems to be good heavy quality. I just use it for veging while others flower in the greenhouse and it will be the dry room when the flowering ones are done.

4. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I'm glued to this thread. I may or may not order them based on your grow. :bong-2: Looking good so far. :popcorn-2:

5. greenjah

I will be flowering 2 of them as soon as they are mature so it won't be to long to see how they turn out.

6. friendlyfarmer

friendlyfarmer Rollin' Coal

:passsit:

:popcorn-2:

7. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

8. Bigbud214

Bigbud214 Ganja Guru Extreme

Heard a lot about girl scout cookies... Want to try Loud Scout by Loud seeds

9. Justcheckingitout

I got one of the same seed I got from attitude as a UFO. I was going to plant it the same week as Greenjah, I figured I'd wait to see how his grow goes also so I can see what to expect. I got a feeling that this could be the next one to clone from for a while if it goes good.

Greenjah, no pressure.......:roffl: What wattage are you vegging with? They do look sweet.

:popcorn-2:

10. greenjah

Got a 600 over them, not sure whether to flower under a 4 or 6 since I will only be flowering two of them, I'm thinking still the 6. What do you guys think?

I will be taking them out of the tent while I am there working so they can get some real sun but that will only be 4 to 6 hours out of the 12.

11. Mrgreengenes

I personally would use the 600. It should make for some hard buds. :redbong:

12. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

I'd say the 600 especially with the few hours you'll save while they're in the sun. I like the sun idea cause you can't beat mother nature. But the 600 in far more powerful and efficient, and the 400 would almost be like putting them in the shade after some full sun. Eager to see if the Girl Scouts live up to the hype. Good luck with them!!!!!

Be Cool, CG

13. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

I agree that the 600 is the way to go especially since they'll be useing the real sun for a lot of the time. Hope they come out nice and tasty as I too am wondering about ordering some.

14. Justcheckingitout

Def the 600. You will be happy.

15. greenjah

Well they are looking great, I am going to top them tomorrow or Sunday.

I will take pics before and after the top and post them up.

16. Mrgreengenes

Cool! :coool: :popcorn-2:

17. Bje4201

Bje4201 Vegetating

Looks like a nice setup. Ive had a medible with girl scout cookies in it on my last trip to arizona, put me down hard. Cant wait to hear how it smokes! :thumbsup:

18. Mrgreengenes

Update? :bong-2:

19. greenjah

So sorry guys, im slackin. Ive just been so busy with trimming, ive been trimming for 2 weeks straight now and think I will be done tomorrow.

I took pics and topped them today and then forgot the camera at the farm.

20. CREATIVE GARDENER

CREATIVE GARDENER Cured Fat Sticky Bud

'Girl scout cookies' cookies, has a ring to it. Even their Macaroons, which I love, won't have shit on those.:new_blackey:

Be Cool, CG