Bhang Friday!

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by ResinRubber, May 25, 2013.

1. BongRippa

BongRippa Full Flowering

Looks delicious!

:thumbsup: I would want to try with a black mohca iced Dunkin Donuts coffee on a beach during a nice hot summer day.

2. greenthumbwhitethumb

greenthumbwhitethumb down w the moral majority

how well does that keep? It's just me right now, and there's no fucking way I need to be drinking an ounce's worth of herb in a short time...

GTWT

:XXhippylove:

3. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Excellent question Gtwt.:read2:

You can freeze in ice cube trays. Then wrap each cube in saran wrap and put the whole lot into a gallon baggie in the freezer. Keeps almost indefinitely that way. Easy to titrate. One cube or two? Three? Oh my! I share quite a bit of this. People who are looking for a sleep aid without morning residue will use a cube or two in a cup of hot tea an hour before bedtime. Works like a charm.

Good for menstrual cramps, body aches. Lots of good stuff.

Makes for easy sharing at special occasions....a nice after dinner canna-chai (or bhang) for guests makes a very mellow night. Looks like you went out of your way for something special when all you really did was open the freezer.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  4. greenthumbwhitethumb

Huh. I would have never guessed it would freeze well - milk/dairy usually sucks when you try to freeze it.

Will have to give this a shot. Thanks, Res!

GTWT

5. greenthumbwhitethumb

Ok, as I sit here sipping on my morning mocha, I wonder about making one with bhang. For a normal latte, you steam your milk to about 140 degrees. Would that be too hot for bhang? I know you can't heat canna shit too high or it gets funky.

Thoughts?

just think how delish a bhang mocha would be.... MMMMM.....

GTWT

6. ResinRubber

I think it sounds lovely.

7. AlienBait

AlienBait Custom User Title

I've got a lot of 5 year old weed lying around. I wonder how well it will work with this. This will be my 2nd project for the week.

Yeah, I know it's an old thread, but....:jj:

8. ResinRubber

Bhang Thursday!! Made a batch and a guy needs to test it first right? 2oz 30 minutes ago...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 additional oz per hour until...oh I dunno:eusa_eh:

Used 1oz prime per 1/2 gallon whole milk. Forgive me if incoherent ramblings ensue elsewhere on the board at a later hour. Or I may just disappear....dunno. Either way I'll be feeling pretty good. Cheers GK.

[​IMG]