BHO cannabutter to cookies?

Discussion in 'The 'Kind Kitchen' started by DuffMan, May 24, 2013.

1. DuffMan

DuffMan Horticultural Technician

JPgxT1gLxb4

Can someone link this vid properly for me please.

Thinking about making some butter then some cookies with this tasteless smelless gram of BHO

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
  2. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

JPgxT1gLxb4

3. DuffMan

Thanks MG the link from my cell doesn't work.

4. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

That BHO should make some decent butter. I've never tried it, but it should work just fine. DO you think a gram will be enough to make potent butter though?

Edibles just put me to sleep. Every time I have edibles they make me just want to go lie down and sleep for hours. I can only stay awake if I'm doing something engaging. I mean sometimes the feeling of needing to go lie down and sleep is so powerful that I just can't fight it. I usually reserve edibles for bedtime to help me sleep.

5. DuffMan

No come to think of it I dont think 1 g of bho is enough. What do u think would be enough bho for a potent batch of say 30 palm sized cookies.

The plant this bho came off of had MAYBE 10% amber trichs so im expecting a pretty uppity high.

6. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

I dunno. I have always used my vaped buds to make my butter. If I were using buds, I would probably use about 1 oz of good buds per pound of butter. I use 2 - 2 1/2 oz. of vaped buds per pound of butter. Maybe something like 3 grams of BHO or so? :passsit:

7. DuffMan

Well thats easy enough to figure out. If im getting around 4-6g of bho from an oz of buds. And you would use an oz of buds/lb of butter. I should use between 4-6g of bho/lb of butter. Right? Same amount of the good stuff getting dissolved into the butter. So now I just figure out what percentage of a Lb of butter im using.

I think?

8. rasganjah

rasganjah True Ganjaman

1 pound of butter is 2 cups.

I never took the time to weigh any of the material I use when I make my wax. I just stuff the tube and extract. I use trim to make my wax though. So by your equation I think that yes 4-6 grams would make a nice strong batch of butter. :passsit:

9. DuffMan

Nice.

10. MrAstro

MrAstro R.I.P

I use 3/4 oz of good bud :thumbsup:

11. DuffMan

Ya that seems to be the average between 3/4-1 oz of good buds. I tell ya though 4gs of bho in 1.5 cups of butter really hit me like a sleeping pill. May even be too strong for this working trip im going on lol