Big lottery jackpots!

Discussion in 'Smokers Lounge' started by Justcheckingitout, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

Ok, so who is a gambler here? Did you get some tickets? I got a few tickets since I want in on the 570 million jackpot wed and 400+ million on tomorrows drawing. Sure cocaine and hookers will be the death of me but getting a nice MJ business going would be cool and since I know where to find some good indoor and outdoor growers, I could pay a good salary with stakes in the company.

Would you start a MJ company (or expand what you got now) or just kick back and enjoy the rich life?

I personally dont like many rich people and def dont want to become what I have seen in alot of rich people. I would def give alot of cash to needy people, mainly strangers, most of my family dont even call or respond to my calls or post to say "HI" so when they start calling to say... "Hey hows it going, oh I didnt hear you won a half a billion dollars, give me half"... type shit, I will just say ""I'm on my private island, dont have a good signal",...(then yell in the back ground)..."where is my gold straw hot blonde chick".:beerchug:

2. Mrgreengenes

Mrgreengenes Administrator

I would build a new house, maybe a little larger than the one we have now. I would have a custom built flowering room and veg room. I would enjoy my reach life and help a few real friends along the way.

3. nippie

nippie preachin' and pimpin'

id buy a large farm or ranch somewhere

i absolutely would not get in the mj biz, that's for sure. id relax and get super fat.

Discorilla likes this.
  4. HeadCase

HeadCase Old Prick

Well we got one chance left sure wouldn't mine hitting that .