BlakeCarrington moves to AZ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blakecarrington, Apr 14, 2007.

1. blakecarrington

blakecarrington Germinated

What's going on people? I was just transferred to Peoria, AZ from Detroit, MI. What is there to do around here besides check the AC in the summer? I have inquired about equipment for starting my Garden back up but, folks are not very cordial when it comes to these things. I have been able to wet my beak but with poorly handled outdoor shit.!!:evil4:

2. Randy High

Randy High Organic Alumni

Well have a read of the site. The search function can help. The FAQ has many great entries.

It's best to learn first then do.

And Welcome to GK

3. Dazechain

Dazechain Cured Fat Sticky Bud

Lookin' for "dro"...

...Blaker...hope yer' movement was a smooth one...it sounds as if yer' placement however has left you to yer' own devices...sorry to hear that...

Here's watt ya' do...you google New Earth...have them mail ya' a catalog...then you pick yer'self up some equip'd-ment...and you distance yer'self from ever having to be concern'd again 'bout reg or any of that noise, ya hear...any questions...fire away...:sign13:

And welcome future cultivator...to GK..home of the whopper bud...don't ya know!

DC:punk:

4. SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle

SmokeWizzleEveryDizzle ~Movin on up'

Welcome to da club, We CANT help ya buy a sack, only grow yourself some sweet sticky phat buds, that will make everyone in ur town drool in envy. Sorry.