Blast from the past

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil' started by SuperMoChombo, Dec 10, 2016.

1. SuperMoChombo

SuperMoChombo Well-Known Member

I used some ancient trim that's been siting in the freezer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

blazerwill420 likes this.
  2. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

Nice!!! What size pipe are you using? That must be a lot of trim!
    5 cans of butane?

3. SuperMoChombo

Yep 5 cans per run. The pipe is SS from home depot, about 3' long. I thinks it's 2" in diameter. It came with one end threaded. I had to take it to a machine shop to have them thread the other end to receive the cap. It holds about 11o g of material. I get about 14g per run.

After running a 2x4 table through the spinner, I get enough trim in the bowl to do two runs. So about an ounce of wax per 2x4 table.

4. SuperMoChombo

Here's the rest of that run

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ResinRubber likes this.
  5. Justcheckingitout

Justcheckingitout GK Old Timer

SWEET brick you got there!

6. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

lol, I have the same hot plate (walmart), vacuum pump and gauge setup.

7. SuperMoChombo

8. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

Too funny, my dad always said you don't need a Cadillac to got to the store and get a loaf of bread.

9. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

I've looked into that MK4 extensively. You can build all of the stainless steel stuff yourself for around $1200.00 and it comes pre machined. I'll see if I can find the link to the place that sells the stainless and post it up. I think the MK 4 site has instructions on how to do it, it's been a while since I looked into it.

10. SuperMoChombo

I'd be interested in building one maybe. It seems a little over my head, but maybe not.

One thing that really bugs me about my skateboard is that I can't control the temp of the wax very well throughout the process. To my understanding wax is like making candy or chocolate in that the temp of the stuff as is goes through the process has an effect on the final product. I have made my fair share of used motor oil. It would be nice to be able to set a machine to do a certain thing and have confidence that it would do it that way every time.

I put a piece of ceramic tile on the hotplate to try to even out the highs and lows a little. Total skateboard. There are so many variables that go into it, like ambient temp, density of the packed tube, quality of the material, quality of the tane. I think the three most important factors are the quality of the material going in, how long you freeze it (the longer the better), and the temps after your purge and while you vac.

nappyhawk likes this.
  11. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

ResinRubber likes this.
  12. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

The cats at skunkpharm are gold for oil info.

blazerwill420 likes this.
  13. Justcheckingitout

That device in the picture looks like some sort of nucular rocket science deal, Why so many valves??? Looks like you can use it for a hash pipe also. Lol

14. blazerwill420

blazerwill420 Fuck AUMA

allthe valves regulate the flow of the butane and the vacum pumpand reclaim machine

15. SuperMoChombo

It's like magic. They figured out how to make perfect wax every time and re-use the butane! Genius. Those are genius handles right there man. You can tell how much genius is in there by how many handles it has. That's like a 10 handler. Magic.

16. SuperMoChombo

Whoa. A record! One run

[​IMG]

blazerwill420 and Lvstickybud like this.
  17. Justcheckingitout

Wow, nice brick!

18. SuperMoChombo

I love a brick. I wonder what a pound of this shit looks like?

nappyhawk likes this.
  19. Lvstickybud

Lvstickybud Bongmaster

It looks like the same thing, only bigger.

ResinRubber and nappyhawk like this.
  20. ResinRubber

ResinRubber Civilly disobedient/Mod

Money in the bank buddy.