Blue Chocolate - Outdoors

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Midnight Garden, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Midnight Garden

Midnight Garden Excommunicated

#1-Strain:> Blue Chocolate - Grown all organic in TGA Subcool Supersoil. Plants were supplemented with compost tea twice during the grow cycle.

#2-Appearance:> 9.5 - Very frosty and sticky. The pictures do not do it justice.

#3-Taste:> 9 - Sweet and fruity. There is the very, very slight hint of skunk. NOTE TO BREEDER - MORE SKUNK PLEASE!

#4-Aroma:> 9 - Sweet smell, I get the blueberry notes but not the chocolate. I had someone testing it, they said that they get the chocolate notes and not the blueberry.

#5-High/Stone type:> 9 - If you like a good sativa high then the Blue Chocolate is for you. Harvested at 10 weeks.

#6-Source:> Fusion Seeds.

#7-Price:> Don't remember.

#8-Potency:> 9.5 - Smoke a couple of hits and I am good. Smoke the whole bowl and then ask "what the hell happened?".

#9-Overall Rating:> 9

#10-Overall Description:> The Blue Chocolate was the largest plant, yielded the most out of all other strains and grew the fastest.

There were two phenos. One pheno was sweet with hints of blueberry and very slight skunk. This plant was the bigger of the two. The normal pheno had so little caterpillar damage that it was negligible.

The other pheno had a real nasty body odor smell from the time it budded. The body odor pheno got decimated by caterpillars. After harvesting it and cleaning out all of the caterpillar damage it yielded three dry ounces. I would estimate that I threw away about 3 to 4 wet pounds on the bo pheno due to the caterpillar damage.

#11-Would you Recommend:> Absolutely!

#12-Smokers General Comments:> I was very impressed with the way this plant grew. Very big and bushy, a definite yielder that makes large amounts of good, sweet, and sticky smoke. I plan on searching for a bubble gum pheno of sannies killing fields and then crossing that with the blue chocolate if I should be lucky enough to find the bubble gun pheno of the kf again.

This is one plant - normal pheno...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]